Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

REDRAW: July 2019 "Great Giveaway" Sweepstakes Winner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In that case, Congrats Jim!

Comment

Jim, we are all generally pulling for you to get that password reset.

Comment

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        My bad I misunderstood him, he doesn't need his password reset. His work device doesn't have his password stored and he doesn't remember it, but his home device has it stored.

• crazytown3
        crazytown3 commented
        Editing a comment
        I guess that's okay then. :-)

Well, he’s aware & alive & knows he’s got it, so Congratulations!

Comment

Congratulations, Jim!

Comment

Congrats!!

Comment

PBC, PBC, Pbc……. oh. wrong post.

Comment

Hello All!

I hope this gets me in on time for the win! I can't believe it! This is amazing!

After extensive prize review I am going with the Slow N Sear Deluxe Kamado.

My home charcoal grill history is now a true rags to riches story. My wife had an 18" weber when we got married that we still have, I rescued an old 18" Weber Smokey Mountain that had been tossed around in a couple tornados, and my lovely wife bought me the Summit Charcoal Grilling Center for our 10 year anniversary when it first came out. So technically I personally have never bought a charcoal grill. Now I win the S N' S kamado to fill out the fleet! I did get the S N' S and drippin' griddle for the Summit and love it, so a Kamado built around it looks to be sure winner. I just need to do more BBQ for larger crowds!

Jim Doyle

Comment

• Mosca
                Mosca commented
                Editing a comment
                With the WSCGC, the SnS, the WSM, and the 18 Kettle, you will be able to cook for the church picnic!

• Yianno
                Yianno commented
                Editing a comment
                Congrats, go bears

• DoubleUpOrQuit
                DoubleUpOrQuit commented
                Editing a comment
                Congrats! It's fun seeing the prize come to MN. Cheers.

Congratulations!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats! Great choice!

Comment

Congrats, Jim!
                    Very happy that ya were able to respond, an claim yer prize!
                    Great Choice, wishin ya many years of Happiness, cookin away on it!

Smoke On, Brother!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats Jim. From what I have read that should be a great new addition to your patio. Many great cooks.

Comment

couple of days to spare. Congrats Jim!

Comment

Excellent choice, Jim! Congratulations!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here