Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forfeited: July 2019 "Great Giveaway" Sweepstakes Winner!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hate to say it, but I think those predicting a redraw are right. Founding member, no posts in years but still supporting the cause.

Maybe he he will come back from vacation today.

Comment

• Potkettleblack
      Potkettleblack commented
      Editing a comment
      What if my out of office auto response has a prize selection as part of the message?

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      Every once in a while, along comes a true genius! Potkettleblack However we do specify you must officially claim your prize by posting in the forum topic.

• Potkettleblack
      Potkettleblack commented
      Editing a comment
      Damn... you tagged me and I thought I had won the redraw... ;-)

He is playing with us. The 13th at 11:58 he will make his choice.

Comment

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      Man I hope his Internet connection is strong if that's the case, would hate for that post to come through at 0000 CT on the 14th! That would be the most unfortunate forfeiture ever!

• klflowers
      klflowers commented
      Editing a comment
      Huskee that would be tragic and I would feel bad up until you drew my name as the replacement winner.

• Potkettleblack
      Potkettleblack commented
      Editing a comment
      When you troll, you get whatever is coming. ;-)

Congrats! The clock is ticking...

Comment

HOLY SNIKEY! I better watch this thread.

Comment

OK! I'm back in-country. Ready to be the replacement winner if the current winner (Congratulations!) decides he doesn't want to be bothered.

Comment

If it was up to me, I’d change the rules so that only members whose screen name starts with ‘P’ can win. P stands for "Posted in the last 6 years"...and "Pequod"...but that’s just a coincidence.

Comment

• FireMan
            FireMan commented
            Editing a comment
            Mosca is that like pneumonia, pmosca?

• jtyoder
            jtyoder commented
            Editing a comment
            I’m officially changing my name to Porkster!

• SmokingSteve
            SmokingSteve commented
            Editing a comment
            Hey! My middle name is Paul. Does that count????

Cmon Johnbbq We are pulling for ya! Hope all is well and healthy with you!

Comment

A real nail-biter this one! Let's go Johnbbq you've got us in suspense man!

Comment

Just under 2hrs left.

Contingent winner's username on the way. Will be posted tonight sometime just after midnight CT.

Comment

• radshop
                radshop commented
                Editing a comment
                Let me just proactively say I'll take the Hasty Bake

• Huskee
                Huskee commented
                Editing a comment
                radshop I admire your optimism, but law of averages shows us that hasn't worked yet, sadly. Prove me wrong though, I dare ya!

• radshop
                radshop commented
                Editing a comment
                Huskee like my dad used to say...
                If you're gonna dream, might as well dream big. It don't cost any extra.

Just so I am not the only one that has this song stuck in my melon, it's "The Final Countdown". I hope somewhere Johnbbq is making his selection!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here