Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forfeited: July 2019 "Great Giveaway" Sweepstakes Winner!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Murdy
    commented on 's reply
    Too complicated, go with "M" for "ME" & "MURDY"

• ofelles
    commented on 's reply
    But O stands for online so there. Works better for me!

• Jared49
    commented on 's reply
    I agree, "Pjared" has voted!!

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    Every once in a while, along comes a true genius! Potkettleblack However we do specify you must officially claim your prize by posting in the forum topic.

• Potkettleblack
    commented on 's reply
    What if my out of office auto response has a prize selection as part of the message?

• Pequod
    replied
    If it was up to me, I’d change the rules so that only members whose screen name starts with ‘P’ can win. P stands for "Posted in the last 6 years"...and "Pequod"...but that’s just a coincidence.

Leave a comment:

• SmokingSteve
    replied
    OK! I'm back in-country. Ready to be the replacement winner if the current winner (Congratulations!) decides he doesn't want to be bothered.

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    synodog It may have been, or March, can't remember.

• synodog
    commented on 's reply
    Huskee no way! Was that the February thrice redraw? That’s it if I ever take an email vacation I’m making sure to check the club once a day (already do, so that’s easy) or only checking emails from @amazingribs.com.

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    barelfly Good question. It's been stated a few times that the winner will be announced between the 7th-10th, so I would say watch your email, in case YOU are this month's winner! It's worth it to check in. No exclusions to the rule if you're out of town that month/week/day. You have 5 days, no more no less.

• barelfly
    commented on 's reply
    Huskee what if you would have received an out of office reply stating he had no way of replying..... just curious....in case I’m on a trip somewhere and I win 😎

• DiverDriver
    replied
    HOLY SNIKEY! I better watch this thread.

Leave a comment:

• Potkettleblack
    commented on 's reply
    When you troll, you get whatever is coming. ;-)

• klflowers
    commented on 's reply
    Huskee that would be tragic and I would feel bad up until you drew my name as the replacement winner.

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    A few months ago an 1st-round winner who'd forfeited by not responding in the 5 days contacted me after the contingent responded and claimed the prize, saying they were on a no-email vacation and just got back and asked if there was any way to claim the prize. It was heartbreaking to have to say "No, sorry".

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here