Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

June 2019 "Great Giveaway" Winner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats Jaster! (and to your wife too. Just Let us know what you (she) decides will be the inaugural cook 🤣😂. Enjoy!

Comment

Congratulations! Enjoy that Hasty Bake! Just remember not to be too hasty when doing that brisket, etc.

Comment

The wife made a great choice!! Congratulations!!!

Comment

• Huskee
          Huskee commented
          Editing a comment
          Diggin' the new pic!

You will not regret your choice. A short learning curve and you will be off to the races. Best all around cooker that I have owned.

Comment

Congrats, Jaster ! Enjoy that Hasty Bake.

Kathryn

Comment

Jaster Just to remind you, or inform you in case you didn't know, the Slow 'N Sear Deluxe Kamado is also a prize choice, but it didn't make it onto the actual page of choices just yet. Please just confirm here that you do want the Hasty Bake, just in case the SnSK appeals to you but you were unaware!

After you reply here I will get you your paperwork!

Comment

• Polarbear777
              Polarbear777 commented
              Editing a comment
              I was wondering about that as well since I didn’t see it in the list. , would be tough to not take that one.

• Jaster
              Jaster commented
              Editing a comment
              I had completely forgotten, and thank you for the reminder, the SnSK is an excellent option and I think I will go with it. I've been wanting to give a kamado a try for years and have never been able to make a final choice. Problem solved, cheers

Congratulations!!

Comment

Jaster congratulations, and the Hasty Bake is a GREAT choice! Enjoy.

Comment

Congratulations! Happy baking

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Congratulations. Since it wasn’t me I’m glad it was you!!

Comment

Congratulations!! Enjoy.

Comment

Great choice. Enjoy.

Comment

wow, congrats. So glad I don't have to make that choice. Today.

Comment

Congrats and enjoy!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here