Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW "Great Giveaway" Sweepstakes Prize Item...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fantastic! Thank you David Parrish for making this available to us!

Comment

Really nice, Thanks for the chance to win!

Comment

Great addition!

Comment

This would compliment my BGE very nicely.

Comment

Huskee This new prize doesn’t show up on my iPad in the Amazingribs.com list of prizes.

Comment

• Huskee
              Huskee commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah it's not been added to the list on the site officially, but I have been informed it IS in the running. Stay tuned for edits.

• sos2979
              sos2979 commented
              Editing a comment
              Huskee I just noticed this still isn't listed as an option. Any update? I figured this would be the June prize pick for sure.

• Huskee
              Huskee commented
              Editing a comment
              sos2979 It's available as a choice right now, just hasn't been officially added to the site yet. I did let June's winner know this detail yesterday.

Just a suggestion could be monthly (not likely), yearly giveaway or... prize!
            Click image for larger version

Name:	2019-05-28_9-34-55.png
Views:	163
Size:	479.1 KB
ID:	686423

Comment

• jfmorris
              jfmorris commented
              Editing a comment
              Hahaha. How fast does that smoker go during use? Do you have to drive around to increase the draft and temperature?

• charliekilo
              charliekilo commented
              Editing a comment
              Great for tailgating?

• Ricorocks
              Ricorocks commented
              Editing a comment
              Wouldn't that be "Frontgrating?"
              Last edited by Ricorocks; May 29, 2019, 03:33 PM.

Here's an unboxing vid of the new SnSK:

Comment

Great, now I can be even more disappointed when I don't win (again).

Comment

This addition to the prize list means I'll be even more torn in deciding. It's already a toss up between the Good One Open Range and the Hasty Bake, and now the SNSK!

Comment

• Craigar
                  Craigar commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I have been thinking the same thing jfmorris. Should the time ever come, I will have to find a three sided coin to flip.

• jfmorris
                  jfmorris commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Craigar for a long time I was just thinking Hasty Bake. Then I got to thinking after Mr. Bones got one that the OR would be the closest thing to a stick burner in the prize list...

Pretty sure I am due...

Comment

Additions are for houses my friend, that'll make a home! Two thumbs and a big toe up!

Comment

I’m moving to Ohio from Texas this could be just the thing to help get me through the long winter!

Comment

If the mods don’t mind, please go ahead and sign me up for this when you draw my name next month. Thanks.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here