Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW "Great Giveaway" Sweepstakes Prize Item...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEW "Great Giveaway" Sweepstakes Prize Item...

We're pleased to announce an addition to our "Great Giveaway" Monthly Sweepstakes prize choice lineup:

The Slow ' N Sear Deluxe Kamado! (MSRP $1,499)

Click image for larger version  Name:	sns-kamado-600pix.jpg Views:	1 Size:	24.4 KB ID:	678156Click image for larger version  Name:	platinum-stars.png Views:	1 Size:	64.1 KB ID:	678157

Most kamados can't be set up for 2-zone cooking with a hot direct zone and moderate indirect zone. Not the new Slow 'N Sear Deluxe!

Click image for larger version  Name:	slow-n-sear-deluxe-kamado-graphic-600pix.jpg Views:	2 Size:	22.0 KB ID:	678171
    Click image for larger version  Name:	slow-n-sear-deluxe-kamado-inserts-600pix.jpg Views:	1 Size:	24.3 KB ID:	678172

Built around Adrenaline Barbecue Company's patented Slow ‘N Sear charcoal kettle insert, it brings true 2-zone cooking to the kamado landscape. A charcoal fire at the bottom of other kamados heats up the ceramic walls and dome to provide steady, even heat throughout, making them excellent outdoor ovens. Slow 'N Sear places the charcoal high and off to one side. By isolating the fire, Slow 'N Sear avoids heating up the entire kamado. Temperature around the bottom, side and dome stays relatively moderate, while the air intake and exhaust dampers control the hot fire in the isolated fire basket so you can smoke and roast on the moderate indirect side...

...and sizzle and sear right over the charcoal fire directly beneath the cooking grate!

Click image for larger version  Name:	sns-kamado-reverse-sear-direct.jpg Views:	1 Size:	46.3 KB ID:	678173

And if you want a traditional kamado experience, simply remove the Slow 'N Sear charcoal insert and lay a bed of charcoal at the bottom.

Click here to read our complete review of the Slow 'N Sear Deluxe Kamado.
    https://amazingribs.com/egg-or-kamad...-deluxe-kamado

Ok, so now I know what I am picking next month when I win.

Comment

• snowswamp
      snowswamp commented
      Editing a comment
      I was thinking the same thing.

Niiiiiiiiiice

Comment

Awesome prize. I want my name called even more now.

Comment

Niiiiiiiiiice!

Comment

Is it my turn to win?

Comment

• Huskee
            Huskee commented
            Editing a comment
            Why sure! Might as well be you.

I can fit that in the outdoor kitchen!

Comment

As if making a choice wasn’t already too difficult you go ahead and throw in another wrinkle. I suppose I don’t have to worry about it unless I win which should be a longshot.

Comment

Great addition!!

Comment

Nice... PICK ME PICK ME!

Comment

I . . . Must . . . Win!!!

Comment

Whoa Nellie, this changes everything!

Comment

Just send it to me now. Do you need my address?

Comment

• Huskee
                        Huskee commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I have it and I am prepared to use it...... IF your name gets drawn....don't worry you will among the first to know if it does. But ya gotta wait about 4 weeks...

• HouseHomey
                        HouseHomey commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Huskee .... insert deflation music here.... I guess for a moment I had hope you would just send it. Nope.

I would probably pick that!

Comment

Great addition.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here