Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

May 2019 "Great Giveaway" Winner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations!

Comment

Outstanding. Congratulations

Comment

Can’t wait to see them side and side and playing together

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Congrats on the big win!

Comment

All right BigCountryQ I thought we'd be getting some bragging pics?

Comment

Have you bought a lottery ticket also? On the misunderstood thing, I imagine the Mrs. could be/is known as Mrs. Understood, as in the new deck reference. Congratulations on your unbelievable luck!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congratulations

Comment

Congrats MMU!

Comment

Congrats! Nice score!

Comment

Congrats!!

Comment

Hello, Winners!
                            Congratulations to you all.
                            I have some information about mineral as they are the [link removed by Huskee] need for everyone. If you want any info. then, feel free and contact me.
                            Thanks.

Comment

• Huskee
                              Huskee commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Absolutely no spam or you will be banned.

• tbob4
                              tbob4 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Come on Huskee - I thought Spam was getting it's own channel. Hahahahahaha.

Get this person's phone number and we can all call it saying "Your Social Security Card has been suspended by the IRS. Please call this 1-800 number to retrieve your mineral"

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here