Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

March 2019 Gold Medal Giveaway Winner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats Creature.

Comment

This might be wrong, but I'm now in the habit of clicking on the winner's user name to see their last activity date. It adds some interest to try to guess if we'll be moving on to a second, or even third, try.

Comment

• Fire Art
        Fire Art commented
        Editing a comment
        Guarantee if I don’t answer something is seriously wrong call the police and really look closely at my wife 🤓

I'm not saying anything til this Critter pops his head up!

Comment

• Dan Deter
        Dan Deter commented
        Editing a comment
        Agreed. I'm scarred by February...

Hey can us Canucks win as well, if we have a US mailing address?

Comment

• SmokeyGator
        SmokeyGator commented
        Editing a comment
        You can use my mailing address. I will keep your prize in good working order until you can get to south Florida to pick it up

Creature , winner winner. Bbq chicken dinner!

Comment

Hmmm...there is an employee here with the nickname Creature. Congratulations Creature

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Thanks for all the congrats, guys!!! What an incredible surprise getting the notification e-mail, I had to do a double take to make sure it was real. We are going to select the "Vision Professional S-Series Char-Gas Model" from the prize list. I do most of my work on a Kamado Jumbo Joe and like the idea of being able to rock a kamado with gas on those short time-frame orders. Thanks to the guys at Amazing Ribs!!! The information you make available to all of us is priceless, such a great resource for those of us who enjoy the grill works.

Comment

• Flavorsavor
              Flavorsavor commented
              Editing a comment
              Congratulations!

• Elton's BBQ
              Elton's BBQ commented
              Editing a comment
              Glad you made it!

• beardedbosn
              beardedbosn commented
              Editing a comment
              Congratulations!!

Yay! Congrats on the win!

Comment

Fine win and fine choice, enjoy and as mentioned photos of first cook.

Comment

Way to go, Creature!

Comment

Congrats on the Win! Thank you for your years of support! We really appreciate it!

Comment

Wait I thought I was the winner ..... I mean how many of me are there ???????

Comment

• Creature
                      Creature commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Aaaaaah, the good ole days, hangin' out in the swamp.....

Congratulations, Creature!

Comment

Huskee that's two months in a row you had me catching my breath.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here