Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

REDRAW, 3rd Try: February 2019 Gold Medal Giveaway Winner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do y'all see the graphic in the main post above, with all the prize choices? If yes/no, are you on mobile or desktop? I see it on desktop but on mobile I get the broken icon. Please just comment on this post here, thanks!

Comment

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      Also able to see full graphic on my S5 phone.

• Jared49
      Jared49 commented
      Editing a comment
      I have an iPad and I’m seeing it all.

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks gents, I think I fixed it.

It ain’t broke don’t fix it.

Besides this is entertaining everyone. :-)

Comment

• jfmorris
      jfmorris commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, this is exciting, maybe someone we know will be the 4th name drawn!

Crash, if you don’t respond in time you may have to change your name to CrasAndBurn! 😋

Comment

Crash Congrats!

Comment

Based on Crash profile, it seems crash was on today. Hopefully that means we will finally have a winner. Congrats.

Comment

• Willard
          Willard commented
          Editing a comment
          Good job. He or she has to see this.

Wow, fantastic, and thank you so much. Been looking over the prize list and it was a difficult choice (many great options). I have decided to go with the Hasty-Bake Gourmet 256 Dual Finish. Have been looking to replace my aging smoker and get a larger charcoal grill for awhile; I have had my eye on Hasty Bakes. Looks like a great charcoal cooker and can't wait to get cooking on it.

Also, thanks to everyone for a great, informative, website that I thoroughly enjoy--although never quite as much as when I got that email and saw that post yesterday .

Comment

• pizza67
          pizza67 commented
          Editing a comment
          Congrats to a fellow Tallahassean!! Hmm, I wonder if this is someone that I recommended this site to.....

• panteracfh3
          panteracfh3 commented
          Editing a comment
          Congrats!

• Woodman5455
          Woodman5455 commented
          Editing a comment
          Congratulations

Congrats!! Glad you noticed the email.

Comment

And we have a winner !!!! Congratulations Crash

Comment

Winner winner hasty baked dinner!!!!!

Comment

Congrats Crash Enjoy your new rig. I see this is your first post. Lets hope its not your last.
              We all want to see pics of your cooks on that Hasty Bake.

Comment

Congratulations Crash!

Comment

Sweet

Comment

Congratulations!!

Comment

Alright, I can safely respond now... Congrats!

Comment

Congratulations, and good choice with the Hasty Bake Crash!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here