Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

REDRAW, 3rd Try: February 2019 Gold Medal Giveaway Winner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crash Congratulations! I am looking forward to seeing what you pick and what you cook.

Comment

fingers crossed.....

Comment

Woohoo!

Comment

Hey Crash, be a "lert", we’ve been coming up short on "lerts" this month. Choose wisely!!

Comment

He be fine 49. He checks enough to see mebbee he wins sumpin.

Comment

I saw the Cra and my heart skipped a beat! Ha! Congratulations Crash !

Comment

• jgg85234
                jgg85234 commented
                Editing a comment
                Last week, I had a 5 draw Powerball ticket that had 3 prize winners. Yep, $4, $4, $7. Three winners, 15 bucks. Never count your chickens too soon.

Come on Crash .... we're ready to move on .... like in another week or so !!!

Comment

Huskee
                you should update the ads about the drawing. 20+ chances per year

Comment

• Huskee
                  Huskee commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That's actually a fair point. Your odds are better than the simple math shows when members don't claim their prize and there are redraws.

Now we’re all three time losers. Woo hoo!

congrats. Until you’re the third no response.

Comment

No further comment.

Comment

New winner will be announced in...oh..too soon?

Comment

• Mr. Bones
                      Mr. Bones commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Th Show Must Go On!

Originally posted by Craigar View Post
                    I saw the Cra and my heart skipped a beat! Ha! Congratulations Crash !
                    I would LOVE to see a familiar name... When I seen Mr. Bones' name last year I about jumped out of my seat and I let out a loud "WOOHOO!" That's the last time I check my email at a funeral...

Comment

• Mr. Bones
                      Mr. Bones commented
                      Editing a comment
                      LOL! I totally thought it was a joke, when ya tagged me.

I had jus set down fer my lunch, at work, saw the notification, an was like" Yeah, RIGHT!?!?", so I simply typed back "April Fools?" an et my lunch...

Hopefully, nobody at th funeral got too bent awful outta shape...

I'm rootin fer everybody equally, as we approacheth th very cusp of drawin another name!

Best of luck, yall!

At least Crash has logged in within a week or so, the odds are definitely in his favor...

Comment

Huskee, do you think it's time to reconsider the automatic entries for members? Ending that would pretty much solve this problem. Or maybe the fear is that there would be too few entries that way?

Comment

• Bumby
                        Bumby commented
                        Editing a comment
                        The way to do it is to change the sweepstakes so that the winner must be a member from the moment they win until the moment they claim the prize (assuming it does not change the sweepstakes rules in a way that would require any sort of consent...)

• Steve R.
                        Steve R. commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Bumby, I believe that makes it a "pay to play" deal, which wouldn't be legal. And Huskee I don't see any way that members are staying on board just because of that small perk of automatic entry. This site is way more worthwhile than that.

I'm not a software geek, and this could be more complicated than I realize, but just add a button that members can use to enter.

• Huskee
                        Huskee commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Steve R. You may be right, you may be wrong, who knows....but it's one of those 'ain't broke don't fix it' things. Folks signed up knowing they'd get automatic entry if they're current at the end of the month (1159pm CT). I know, the active members want a better shot at winning, I get it but we have to play fair to all. And Bumby Steve R is correct, the contest end date is the previous month's last day, that determines their eligibility, not expiring after they win, they're still the winner.

Maybe the winner is taking his time researching his choice. It would be a tough choice for me between the Pellet smoker, Hasty Bake and the PK360.

Comment

• Huskee
                        Huskee commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Positivity, I like it!

• jfmorris
                        jfmorris commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Good point, and those are the 3 I would have to consider as well. I've also thought about the PBC and $500 knife set.

• Crash
                        Crash commented
                        Editing a comment
                        It was a tough choice...was between the pellet smoker and the Hasty Bake. PK 360 would have also been in the running if I hadn't (ironically enough) bought one a week-and-a-half ago. Love it and plan to take it for tailgating to some Florida State baseball games soon, but it is on the small side for larger parties. That is why I went with the Hasty Bake.

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here