Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

REDRAW, 3rd Try: February 2019 Gold Medal Giveaway Winner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crash
    replied
    Wow, fantastic, and thank you so much. Been looking over the prize list and it was a difficult choice (many great options). I have decided to go with the Hasty-Bake Gourmet 256 Dual Finish. Have been looking to replace my aging smoker and get a larger charcoal grill for awhile; I have had my eye on Hasty Bakes. Looks like a great charcoal cooker and can't wait to get cooking on it.

Also, thanks to everyone for a great, informative, website that I thoroughly enjoy--although never quite as much as when I got that email and saw that post yesterday .

Leave a comment:

• Willard
    commented on 's reply
    Good job. He or she has to see this.

• sos2979
    replied
    Based on Crash profile, it seems crash was on today. Hopefully that means we will finally have a winner. Congrats.

Leave a comment:

• jfmorris
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, this is exciting, maybe someone we know will be the 4th name drawn!

• jfmorris
    commented on 's reply
    Good point, and those are the 3 I would have to consider as well. I've also thought about the PBC and $500 knife set.

• Willard
    replied
    Crash Congrats!

Leave a comment:

• jtyoder
    replied
    Crash, if you don’t respond in time you may have to change your name to CrasAndBurn! 😋

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks gents, I think I fixed it.

• Jared49
    commented on 's reply
    I have an iPad and I’m seeing it all.

• Mr. Bones
    commented on 's reply
    Also able to see full graphic on my S5 phone.

• Mr. Bones
    commented on 's reply
    See it on puter, lemme check on mobile....

• NapMaster
    commented on 's reply
    No prize picture except the sauce. However, there is a link above to the goodie list.

• FlashHokie
    commented on 's reply
    I'm on mobile and only see the sauce picture and a broken picture icon above it.

• Polarbear777
    commented on 's reply
    Don’t see it on mobile but it was there before.

• Bill P
    commented on 's reply
    Don’t see the graphic on iPad. But I do see the pic of the sauces.
    Last edited by Bill P; February 25, 2019, 10:16 PM. Reason: Edit for sauce pic.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here