Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

REDRAW, 3rd Try: February 2019 Gold Medal Giveaway Winner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tpobst
    replied
    Congrats!

Leave a comment:

• DoubleUpOrQuit
    replied
    Congrats Crash, Cheers!

Leave a comment:

• panteracfh3
    commented on 's reply
    Congrats!

• PKappy
    commented on 's reply
    Indeed it is, from last weekend. Cured pork belly's and smoked em. Used the smoker for the ribs and everyone was happy, including the bacon and ribs...

• ColonialDawg
    replied
    Congrats. Winner, winner, brisket dinner.

Leave a comment:

• Iamsuds
    replied
    Congratulations!

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    Is that a meat smiley face in your avatar?!

• ecowper
    replied
    Congratulations Crash .... and if you decide you don't like that Hasty-Bake, feel free to send it to me :-)

Seriously, that is one fine cooking machine. I've had mine for 10 years now and absolutely love it as much as the day I bought it. The only thing you really need to do to it is seal the door to the firebox, cause it is really drafty.

Leave a comment:

• fzxdoc
    replied
    Crash , enjoy!

Kathryn

Leave a comment:

• PKappy
    replied
    Congratulations Crash!

Leave a comment:

• pizza67
    commented on 's reply
    Congrats to a fellow Tallahassean!! Hmm, I wonder if this is someone that I recommended this site to.....

• rwalters
    replied
    Congrats!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• flahercc
    replied
    Finally!! Congrats Crash

Leave a comment:

• Mudkat
    replied
    Can't wait for the first cook Crash!

Leave a comment:

• wdean10514
    replied
    congratulations Crash.

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here