Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FORFEITED REDRAW: February 2019 Gold Medal Giveaway Winner!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About 9 hrs to go and we're looking at a repeat of last year's February!

Comment

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      O.b.o.y!!!!! :d

Too bad we have all those nasty little lottery laws flying around concerning drawings. Otherwise I would suggest we have a drawing based on members born in February. Praying that would reduce the pool to just me and Mr. Bones ! 🙂

Comment

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol!

Hope ya had a Happy Birthday, Brother!

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      Speaking of laws, I wish we could include our overseas & across borders friends. Sometimes laws of this sort are just in the way and serve no useful purpose.

• Donw
      Donw commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes sir Mr. Bones, had a great birthday. Unfortunately age is starting to rear its ugly head and I can’t remember if I turned, 16, 19, or 25. I only seem to remember when the pension and social security checks are suppose to arrive. 🙂

Man, when my name is picked, I can't decide .... yet another Hasty-Bake (wouldn't two of them on the patio be awesome?) or the Good One ..... at least I've narrowed it down to two choices ..... actually, I hope Meat-the-Man shows up to claim his prize. Be sad for him not to.

Comment

It appears there will be a ‘Three-draw’!

Comment

• RickyBobby
        RickyBobby commented
        Editing a comment
        I see what you did there. 😂

<3hrs to go...........

Comment

If no one comes forward to claim their prize and it runs into March, does the March winner get to pick 2 prizes? 🤔😁

Comment

1 hr...

Comment

Keeping you awake? Lolol.
            We had another 11" of snow to pile on the previous 30" we've had in the last 10 days so I get to go in late. Hopefully right after I select my new grill.

Comment

Well, I jusss leff the Jug & Loaf, er Loaf N’ Jug ann I managed to dodgeh the avalanche ann then swerved around a whole bunch of buffaloes an on behaff of Meat the .........Man I assept the trophy or pppprize. Ann affer all that I still only had tharee beers, yup, tharee. Who’s Fire Art?

Comment

• ecowper
                ecowper commented
                Editing a comment
                everybody at my local hangout agrees ... I won damnit

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here