Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

January 2019 Gold Medal Giveaway Winner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

congrats!

Comment

Congratulations!!

Comment

Congratulations!!

Comment

Tick tock. Half the time is gone. Let's hope our winner reads their email and responds by Sat night.

(Actually, I know most of you hope our winner does NOT! )

Comment

• HouseHomey
            HouseHomey commented
            Editing a comment
            Not true. I hopes he dont. 😃

• sos2979
            sos2979 commented
            Editing a comment
            It's not that I want others to lose...I just don't want anyone else to win.

Hi andersj55 here, I just want to thank everyone ...... oh no need for the cheers..... yes, thank you, thank you very much !!!!

I've made my choice and I've decided to give my prize winnings to the Troutman foundation for the cooking challenged. Simply write me a check for the value of the highest valued prize and send it to my mailing address. Again I'm sooo thrilled to have been chosen !!!!

Muaahhhhhh !! Love you guys !!!

Comment

They're waiting for the last minute; got a flare for the dramatic

Comment

• sos2979
              sos2979 commented
              Editing a comment
              The last activity on his profile shows yesterday so I think you might have a point...and maybe they can't decide which one. Either way make sure you get it in by Sunday andersj55

• Troutman
              Troutman commented
              Editing a comment
              Just checked, he was on today as well. Come on andersj55 , we see you, you little sneaky lurker !!! Come claim your prize !!!

Sounds weird but some people just don't respond to or know how to deal with messages etc. Maybe everything is going into his junk mail. There's a guy on another forum who has a cooker for sale I'd like to buy but he won't respond to either private messages or emails from admin but he shows as being present on the board once a week or so. Go figure...

Comment

• Troutman
              Troutman commented
              Editing a comment
              There are other forums ?????

I don't check my personal email account on anything approaching a regular basis. I could see me missing something like this. My only chance would be to catch it here.

Comment

Greetings from Panama City, Fl. Sorry for the delay and suspense, but I've been busy this week getting a new roof complements of Hurricane Michael. I was blown away (no pun intended) when I saw the email saying I had been selected for this month's giveaway. Couldn't have come at a better time. Spent the day while the roofers were banging away to look at all of the prize options - what a great list and difficult choice. I've been wanting a good charcoal grill, so I've chosen the Hasty-Bake Gormet 256 Dual Finish. It will be a great addition to my backyard "kitchen" when I get my deck rebuilt. Anyway, I can't thank you enough for this wonderful prize. Thanks as well for the encyclopedia of information on the website. I've spent countless hours looking at recipes, reviews, and especially like the "science of..." articles. What a great resource!

Joe Anderson
              Panama City, Fl

Comment

• pizza67
                pizza67 commented
                Editing a comment
                Congrats neighbor (here in Tally)! Glad to hear that you're getting rebuilt.

• HouseHomey
                HouseHomey commented
                Editing a comment
                Congratulations to you on the prize and I wish you the best on the rebuild!!!

• Elton's BBQ
                Elton's BBQ commented
                Editing a comment
                Congratulations!
                Cheers from Norway!

Ding-Ding-Ding-Ding-Ding !!!! My choice exactly, amazing how geniuses think alike !!! Enjoy your cooker and congrats !!

Comment

• Mudkat
                Mudkat commented
                Editing a comment
                Love the Troutman shorts!

Congrats - great choice.

Comment

Enjoy!

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Congratulations. Troutman graciously volunteered to receive it for ya, put it together, test it, mod it, and cook on it and...personally deliver it to ya some year, er time, and be ya personal pit boss, cookin every day fer ya while you and yer crew completed your tasks at hand. (Free of charge I might add)

Comment

Congratulations

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here