Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

January 2019 Gold Medal Giveaway Winner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats! Can't wait to hear what you pick.

Comment

Awesome, congrats to a fellow old timer!

Comment

andersj55 Congradulations! I look forward to seeing what you pick and cook!

Comment

Happy New Year and congratulations. You can't go wrong with any of the choices!!

Comment

You know he was lurking with the intention of winning, and now we'll hear no end of Anders.

Fortunately, he won and I don't have to make a choice again. Thank you.

Comment

I'm just glad I never have to decide on which prize I'd like.

Comment

• Locotech
                Locotech commented
                Editing a comment
                Me too, it'd be a tough choice.

Congrats! Can't wait to see what you pick

Comment

I always make light of the possibility that the winner won't claim the prize and we all might get a second chance. But really would be terrible if someone missed out on one of these prizes. I really do hope he or she claims it in time.

Comment

• Troutman
                  Troutman commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Snuz you loose ... I got no problem getting back in line

• Potkettleblack
                  Potkettleblack commented
                  Editing a comment
                  A few folks have in the past. I think we had a month where they had to go with the third string pick.

• Steve R.
                  Steve R. commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It got to be so common, that I started actively cheering for it half-jokingly. I would still be more than happy to be the second or third pick and score a Hasty Bake Gourmet.

Originally posted by Steve R. View Post
                I always make light of the possibility that the winner won't claim the prize and we all might get a second chance. But really would be terrible if someone missed out on one of these prizes. I really do hope he or she claims it in time.
                Agreed. And I’ll add that I don’t actually need anything. It would be great to win, but the truth is that I’m set. We’re probably better off without another cooker taking up space on the deck.

Comment

• Troutman
                  Troutman commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hey speak for yourself ... you being employed by my wife ?????

• Potkettleblack
                  Potkettleblack commented
                  Editing a comment
                  There's always the food, or the option of switching out... The Blaze or the MHR would work better in my current setup than the Genesis, but I'd never part with Gene for one of them if I were paying.

• Mosca
                  Mosca commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'd take the food. I wonder, does it have to be those specific items, or just that amount as a gift certificate?

Congratulations!

Comment

Congrats!!

Comment

• Bordonaroj
                    Bordonaroj commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Congratulations

Happy new year winner!

Comment

Congrats andersj55 !! Enjoy your new Q!

Comment

Patiently waiting ..... as Goldberg used to say, "who's next ???"

​​​​​​​

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here