Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

January 2019 Gold Medal Giveaway Winner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pirate Scott
    replied
    Congratulations

Leave a comment:

• Nuke em
    replied
    Congratulations. Troutman graciously volunteered to receive it for ya, put it together, test it, mod it, and cook on it and...personally deliver it to ya some year, er time, and be ya personal pit boss, cookin every day fer ya while you and yer crew completed your tasks at hand. (Free of charge I might add)

Leave a comment:

• Keiferr
    replied
    Congratulations!

Leave a comment:

• Mudkat
    replied
    Enjoy!

Leave a comment:

• Mudkat
    commented on 's reply
    Love the Troutman shorts!

• RonB
    replied
    Congrats - great choice.

Leave a comment:

• MattTheGR8
    commented on 's reply
    Congratulations Joe, and good luck with the hurricane cleanup!

• Pequod
    commented on 's reply
    Attaboy, Joe! Great choice.

• Troutman
    replied
    Ding-Ding-Ding-Ding-Ding !!!! My choice exactly, amazing how geniuses think alike !!! Enjoy your cooker and congrats !!

Leave a comment:

• Skip
    commented on 's reply
    I'm glad you won! Enjoy your New Hasty-Bake!

• PappyBBQ
    commented on 's reply
    YAY! Congrats on your prize and sorry to hear about your interaction with Michael! Looking forward to some stories and pics of your new cooker in action!

• FireMan
    commented on 's reply
    Ding dang Joe, don’t do this again to us.
    Well, I guess you just may, bein his is yer first post and all.
    Could we just sorta ask you for some pics after ya get it, just maybe?

• Steve R.
    commented on 's reply
    Great to see you didn't miss out on this! I don't think you can go wrong with that Hasty Bake.

• Jerod Broussard
    commented on 's reply
    Congrats!!

Huskee will be along to tie up some things

• holehogg
    commented on 's reply
    Good choice and at the right time.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here