Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

March 2023 - "Great Giveaway" Three Sweepstakes Winners!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations to the winners. Maybe next month.

Comment

Congratulations everyone !!

Comment

Congratulations! Keep on smokin’.

Comment

Congratulations, just glad to be apart of this site.
          Attached Files

Comment

Late to the game this month, but CONGRATS to the WINNERS

Comment

If your like me as far as not cooking outside all cold winter, summers coming up real soon, you should be able to use everything shortly ! ! ! Congratulations

Comment

Congratulations to all the winners! Airbornewilly I made the same choice for the Blaze a few months back, and have only had a chance to cook on it twice so far. It's at the home I don't see so often in the winter. So it's still really shiny. Out of the box it's a great grill, but I did order the searing burner which my wife gave me for Christmas. Hope you enjoy yours as much as I plan on enjoying mine.

Comment

Congratulations to the lucky winners -- enjoy your prizes

Comment

Congratulations!!!!! Also, if we get the newsletter and winners announcement we should be able to see when you send us notification of a win?

Comment

• barelfly
                      barelfly commented
                      Editing a comment
                      You should be able to, yes. But. I’ll let Huskee answer that to be exact.

• Huskee
                      Huskee commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yes. I will email the winners at the email registered in their membership details. You can always see yours at the very top of the page in the top center of the graphic. I will also mention (tag) the winners in the announcement I post here in this channel each month. Note- the newsletter is not how I notify the winners, that's simply letting everyone else know who won after they successfully claimed their prize.

Congratulations!

Comment

Congrats Will, Michael, and Craig !!! Enjoy your winnings !!!

Comment

Congrats Will, Michael and Craig!

Comment

Congrats Will, Michael and Craig! Now go cook something outside!

Comment

Congrats to the winners !!!Great prizes !!!!!!

Comment

congrats to the winners!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here