Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

November 2022 - "Great Giveaway" Three Sweepstakes Winners!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bogy so cool congrats!
    Last edited by Old Glory; November 8, 2022, 08:32 PM.

Comment

I feel like that Bogy guy cheated... he said mean things about the lottery and then preached to us on Sunday... Seriously I'm rarely over the moon for winners, but I don't think I've been this excited since Mr Bones won a while back.

Comment

• Sid P
      Sid P commented
      Editing a comment
      It is quite ironic…

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope he won the Powerball so he can buy me that prinstine 1987 Monte Carlo SS I want.

• Bogy
      Bogy commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry Huskee I don't live in California anymore, so I didn't win the lottery. Somehow I think this will be less hassle. All I have to deal with is all you guys coming over for dinner, not all my new "friends and relatives" if I won that other contest.
      ItsAllGoneToTheDogs I figure it was my generous donation to the moderators that tipped the scales.
      Last edited by Bogy; November 9, 2022, 01:57 PM.

Well dang dang Bogy
    Might not be $2 billion, but it’s still pretty sweet.
    Congrats my BBQ brother. And congrats to all the winners, past and present.
    Last edited by Steve B; November 8, 2022, 08:37 PM.

Comment

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      Wrong bogy my friend, now we have to give away an extra prize this month, I will send the bill to you!

• Steve B
      Steve B commented
      Editing a comment
      HaHaHaHaHa
      Whoops.
      Thanks Huskee Fixed

• Andrrr
      Andrrr commented
      Editing a comment
      That poor other bogy person is gonna be so upset when they have been tagged so many times in this thread, only to come here and find out they didn’t win 😂

Congratulations to all the winners. A special yippee for Bogy a rare winner who is a regular on these boards. I’m so happy for him that I’ll skip my usual skulk over to loserville.

Comment

Bogy ? Who? Does he even post? Just kidding. Congrats to all three winners!

Comment

I’d love to see Bogy ‘s face when he sees 30 notifications 😀.

Comment

• Bogy
          Bogy commented
          Editing a comment
          Sid P To be honest, I would have liked to have seen my face myself. Wondered what I had done to get all that attention. Figured I screwed up bigtime somehow.

• Sid P
          Sid P commented
          Editing a comment
          Bogy 😅😃 How many were there?

• Bogy
          Bogy commented
          Editing a comment
          Sid P There were 22 email notifications, but most of them contained multiple notices.

Bogy Make that 31! Bo-GEE! Bo-GEE! Bo-GEE! *foot stomping, whistling*

Comment

Oh My God! Literally, congrats Bogy!

Comment

To all the winners--Cool Beans? Nice on Bogy for 1st place!

Comment

• painter
              painter commented
              Editing a comment
              I meant Cool Beans explanation point!!!

Bogy ??? Man, your message list must be full of congrats. So congrats!!!

Comment

Well, I don't normally say congrats until a winner responds, but I think it's pretty safe to congratulate Bogy .

I am very happy a regular won.

Comment

Bogy Yes!!! Congrats.

Comment

Bogy is a popular winner! Congratulations to all!

Comment

Congratulations to all but a special shoutout to our resident pastor Bogy. Somehow I think his church family will benefit the this.

Comment

Wow Bogy. You first win 2 billion dollars playing the lottery and then the grand prize here on the same day. Your boss man must really must appreciate all your hard work for the past 40 years.🙂

Comment

• Bogy
                        Bogy commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Donw what's the lottery? I thought this was the big contest!

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here