Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

March 2022 - "Great Giveaway" Three Sweepstakes Winners!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations Winners !!!!

Comment

My awesome 1st prize Hasty Bake came late today in a big Fed Ex truck !!!!! Yaaaaaaay !!!!!! I had to work late on the farm and will need to in the morning/ most of day , but would like yall to see some pictures. Where would ya'll like me to post them ?

Comment

Take heart, fellow losers. It's almost April.

Note to Huskee :

Please do not post the winners on April first. Nobody will believe you.

Comment

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        I am going to post that *I* won! Actually funny & true story- Meathead was picked as a winner some time last summer or fall. I had to tell him no and I think he's still mad at me.

• STEbbq
        STEbbq commented
        Editing a comment
        Conspiracy theorists unite!

Congrats everybody!

Comment

Hi everyone. This is so exciting !! We're still cleaning up storm damage ( trees on fences etc) so I'll spread these pictures over a few days. It may be next week before I can fire up this awesome grill but can hardly wait. It has sure put a spring in my step while thinking about the fun ahead.
        When I unboxed it yesterday, I was amazed by the quality of the workmanship. I noticed how the wheels are thick metal hubs and so well made. They won't ever give way !! I loved the table that will attach to the front and it's sturdy too ! And yet another feature that I love is the slightly raised or domed heat deflector. I think it's called. The grill grates are well made and heavy too. The crank mechanism looks awesome too and I think it may outlast me .. . Of course, I won't let the ashes get wet .. and will try to keep it dry with a cover or under the roof when storms approach. Just my first thoughts and more later.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by bordercollie; March 26, 2022, 08:05 AM.

Comment

• Sid P
          Sid P commented
          Editing a comment
          Good thing I didn’t win. I don’t own a Bobcat or forklift to move that lump around!

• bordercollie
          bordercollie commented
          Editing a comment
          Haha !! on trophy shot michaelmouse and tbob4 . Sid P, It's not my skid steer but my b-i-l's . I do operate it every day though.

• Like2Eat
          Like2Eat commented
          Editing a comment
          Congrats and great pics!

Congratulations winners!

Comment

Congratulations winners!!

Comment

Congrats to all the winners

Comment

Grats - who won Aprils?

Comment

• Panhead John
                Panhead John commented
                Editing a comment
                Hasn’t happened yet…..soon though.

• klflowers
                klflowers commented
                Editing a comment
                Me

Originally posted by StrikeBBQ View Post
              Grats - who won Aprils?
              I submitted the current list to the sweepstakes company on the morning of the 7th (Thursday), haven't heard back unfortunately. Even asked again if I could get them toward the end of the day Friday- no response. Someone must not have been in the office Thursday or Friday. I hope to announce the new winners Monday, we'll see....

Comment

• BBQ Wiz
                BBQ Wiz commented
                Editing a comment
                Appreciate the fact you work through a sweepstakes company to ensure a fair drawing even if it results in a delay. By next month, the wait will be forgotten.

• tbob4
                tbob4 commented
                Editing a comment
                It’s because the only name submitted was Huskee. I tried that once with tbob4 and for some reason tbob3 won! Go figure.

• michaelmouse
                michaelmouse commented
                Editing a comment
                Maybe we all won!! Woo Hoo Woo Hoo. 3 cheers for Amazing Ribs!!

All good things come to those that wait.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here