Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

March 2022 - "Great Giveaway" Three Sweepstakes Winners!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats bordercollie
    Last edited by RonB; March 9, 2022, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Congratulations winners! And a special congratulations to bordercollie for bucking the odds by joining, posting regularly, and then winning el premer primio!

Comment

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        Joined only 2 weeks ago!

OH WOW !!!!!!! When I saw the email on my phone pop up while I was loading the cattle feed wagon with the skid steer, I cut it off and got home asap to visit the Amazingribs website .. Yes it's really true .!!!! This is awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm having a really hard time choosing the prize - I do love that Hasty Bake and think I can't go wrong with that pick !!!! Oh this is so wonderful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will love cooking on it . A real miracle .
      Thank you everyone I really do appreciate the well wishes. judy

Comment

• Labs47
        Labs47 commented
        Editing a comment
        CONGRATULATIONS!!!

• ILMsmoke
        ILMsmoke commented
        Editing a comment
        Glad you got it!!

• dweverett
        dweverett commented
        Editing a comment
        Congratulations! I think that’s a great choice!

Way to go winners!

Comment

Congratulations to all the winners!

Comment

Coagulations!

Comment

Congrats bordercollie !

Comment

Congratulations to all the winners! Be sure to post plenty of pictures with your haul!

Comment

Congratulations to all the winners!

Comment

Congrats to all and an extra special one to you bordercollie

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Thank you all for the congratulations and thank you very much for the prize!!! Previously, I had never won any drawings of any kind, but I will no longer be able to say that I have never won anything. I have been following and subscribed to AmazingRibs since at least 2018, and you are my go-to for all things barbeque. You guys are Amazing!

I am so blessed to not need any of the items on this list, as I would expect the same for most of you here. The Fireboard and the PBC have been on my wishlist for a long time, but after much deliberation I will have to go for the Pit Barrel Cooker. I am looking forward to smoking all kinds of meat on this smoker!

I have a family of five, with small children, but my reason for wanting the PBC is to be able to share my love of cooking and barbecue with my family, church, and coworkers by cooking larger amounts of food at once than my Camp Chef pellet cooker can handle.
                      Last edited by Luke of all trades; March 9, 2022, 01:57 PM.

Comment

• Labs47
                        Labs47 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Well said. The last paragraph is what it’s really all about. That’s why, in my humble opinion, Amazing Ribs exists.
                        CONGRATULATIONS!!!

• dweverett
                        dweverett commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Congratulations!

• FireMan
                        FireMan commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Cool! Cookin fer large groups, keep smokin! 👍🕶

Congrats Luke of all trades !

Comment

I am so happy! For you winners, at least, if not for me...

Comment

Congrats to all

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here