Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

January 2022 - "Great Giveaway" Three Sweepstakes Winners!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to all of the winners! They were obviously paying attention. Enjoy!!!

Comment

congratulations winners!!
      I'm still eyeing that Hasty Bake

Comment

• Mr. Bones
        Mr. Bones commented
        Editing a comment
        +1

Congratulations winners!! Keep on smokin’.

Comment

Congratulations to all the Winners !!!

Comment

Congratulations winners! Enjoy!

Comment

Congrats winners! I’ve been a member for a handful of years now. So glad to see people winning something so great each month!

Comment

Congratulations to all of you winners. Great way to start 2022! Hoping to get that same message someday.....

Comment

Hearty congrats to this month's winners. I swear, this place is worth subscribing to just to get your name in the hat for these monthly drawings! These prize packages are fantastic. Looking forward to see what the new stuff produces from all y'all.

Comment

CONGRATS!!

Comment

Congratulations to this months winners!

Comment

Congratulations winners!

Comment

Always glad someone wins. Congratulations !!!!

Comment

Congrats! Post pics of your upgraded cooking endeavors….

Comment

A little late with these. I didn't really set anything up to be photogenic, so everything is just a quick phone pic.

Pit Barrel Cooker worked great. Did a small brisket and three racks of back ribs on Super Bowl Sunday. Put the brisket on first and then ribs later. Had some uneven burning on the charcoal with brisket only hanging over one side of the basket. Had to light some extra for when the ribs went on.

Meat turned out great, except after I checked on the ribs (bend test), I hung them back up and went inside to get a container to put them in. By the time I came back out, one of the racks had fallen into the coals and kicked up a big fire. Saved it though, and only a little scorching didn't ruin anything.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Huskee
                              Huskee commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Ribs falling into the coals is an honorary rite of passage, congrats on getting it out of the way so quickly!

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here