Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

January 2022 - "Great Giveaway" Three Sweepstakes Winners!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to the winners!

Comment

Congratulations to the winners.

Comment

Congrats to the winners!

Comment

Hearty Congratulations Winners. What a great way to welcome in the New Year.

Comment

WOW!!! I am so surprised and excited to be this month's Grand Prize Winner! I don't think anyone ever expects to win and when it happens, it's OMG!

Anyway, I have decided to take the Green Mountain Grills Daniel Boone Wi-Fi Pellett Smoker Package.

Thanks so much to AmazingRibs.com

Comment

• ChrisLovesHisBigGreenEgg
              ChrisLovesHisBigGreenEgg commented
              Editing a comment
              I love this site and have picked up a lot of good advice over the years. I just get too busy to initiate posts. I will be fully retiring in a couple years and one of my plans is to get more active on AmazingRibs.

Editing a comment
              This will be my first pellet unit. My son-in-law in CO has been using a Traeger for many years and loves it...and I have eaten many great meals off of it too. I have been pretty much a BGE guy ever since my wife surprised me with an Large unit several years ago. Before that I used a New Braunfuls offset for smoking and a built-in Fire Magic gas grill for grilling. I hardly ever use the gas grill anymore since I can do pretty much anything on my BGE and the flavor is so much better.

Editing a comment
              We are getting ready to start building our retirement abode in CO next year and my plan was to move my BGE and then get a Req Tec pellet and a Blackstone griddle to go with it in my outdoor kitchen. I still plan on getting the Req Tec. I picked this prize so I could start learning pellet smoker cooking while I am here and I plan to give it to my other son-in-law (who lives here in San Diego) when we leave.

Congratulations to all the winners!

Comment

Happy for the winners

Comment

Dagnabbit! Missed again! Congrats to the winners!

Comment

• Huskee
                  Huskee commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I tried my best, Smoky B.

Congrats to all!
                look forward to pics of the new gear!

Comment

Congratulations to ALL THE WIENERS.

Comment

Congrats to all three!

Comment

Well this was a totally unexpected surprise today! What luck!

Thanks AmazingRibs for the great barbecue content and for the giveaway. I'll take the Pit Barrel Cooker as the Second Prize.

This means I'll have to say goodbye to my legendary old workhorse Brinkmann leak bucket. I might have to smoke one last thing as a farewell salute.

Comment

• willxfmr
                        willxfmr commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Congratulations!

• Old Glory
                        Old Glory commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Congrats!

• jbones
                        jbones commented
                        Editing a comment
                        How do you like your PBC?
                        I've had one for 3 years now and absolutely love it.

Congrats of all three winners!!!

Comment

And, happy new year to the rest of us!!

Comment

Congrats to the winners. 2022 starting like 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021. At least I'm consistent.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here