Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

December 2021 - "Great Giveaway" Three Sweepstakes Winners!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Way to go winners!!!

Comment

UPDATE, to avoid confusion I wanted to let you all know our Grand Prize winner has requested her username be changed to Mark and Nicole. It is the same winner, new username.

Comment

Originally posted by Huskee View Post
        UPDATE, to avoid confusion I wanted to let you all know our Grand Prize winner has requested her username be changed to Mark and Nicole. It is the same winner, new username.
        Uh-oh ... you need to expect a flood of requests (from the likes of Panhead John , for instance) to change their usernames to "Mark and Nicole", too.

Comment

• Panhead John
          Panhead John commented
          Editing a comment
          I’m just gonna change mine to Nicole…
          Last edited by Panhead John; December 12, 2021, 06:45 PM.

• DavidNorcross
          DavidNorcross commented
          Editing a comment
          I think we would all agree that Panhead John is indeed very confused.

After a few beers and much deliberation (plus a few more beers), I have decided to choose the SnS Grills Slow ‘N Sear Deluxe Kettle Grill Package for my prize. Excited for some smash burgers, reverse seared steaks and everything in between!

Comment

• Huskee
          Huskee commented
          Editing a comment
          Watch your email!

• Panhead John
          Panhead John commented
          Editing a comment
          Great choice shify, you’re gonna love it. As an addendum, beer has always been instrumental in making correct choices in life!
          Last edited by Panhead John; December 12, 2021, 07:14 PM.

• Cajunrph
          Cajunrph commented
          Editing a comment
          Congratulations

Congratulations to all the winners. What a great Xmas present!

Comment

Next year will be my time to shine in the winners circle!

Comment

shify Wow, finally a regular frequent poster wins! Congrats to shify, and to Mark and Nicole and to Danno. Best of luck with your new stuff!

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Congrats to all!

Comment

Congratulations winners!

Comment

Hearty congrats to all.
                    shify , special congrats to you; I always enjoy reading your posts. Enjoy that new SnS Deluxe Kettle Grill package!

Kathryn

Comment

Update: SnS Grills Slow ‘N Sear Deluxe Kettle Grill Package was delivered yesterday - heck of a job all around.

Due to work/travel, likely won't have a chance to unpack and do my inaugural cook until the New Year but will absolutely post about it.

Comment

• Huskee
                        Huskee commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Pretty good turnaround!

Congrats. Great choices. Let us see them in action!

Comment

CONGRATS!!

Comment

Christmas came early!!
                          Congrats ; look forward to reading & seeing how those tools are put to use!!!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here