Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

November 2021 - "Great Giveaway" Three Sweepstakes Winners!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simply amazing, I've been looking at the Pit Barrel Cooker for a while and trying to fit it in the budget and here's my favorite website reading my mind and making my dreams come true. I've been a member and beneficiary of the wisdom and creative ideas for quite a while. With the knowledge gained from AmazingRibs, my cooking/grilling/smoking game has improved by leaps and bounds. Steaks, roast!s, chicken, potatoes and slaws have family and friends clamoring for more not to mention the folks I work with. Somehow I've been designated the cook for events at work. Thanks so much, you folks truly put the AMAZING in Amazingribs!

Click image for larger version  Name:	20210906_151129.jpg Views:	8 Size:	1.89 MB ID:	1128121

Comment

• mrichie1229
      mrichie1229 commented
      Editing a comment
      You'll love your PBC. I love mine! Great looking beef ribs!

• Mosca
      Mosca commented
      Editing a comment
      Very cool! Congratulations!

• Old Glory
      Old Glory commented
      Editing a comment
      Congrats!

L I B lothar1335 are you goin to have a good Ol’ time with yer new cooker! Congrats!

Comment

Congrats JohnL and lothar1335. Enjoy your new toys!

Comment

Heartiest congratulations to all three November winners. Enjoy! Special thanks to @lothar1335 for ending the suspense and allowing us losers to begin getting our hopes up again for the final draw of 2021.
        Last edited by CireF; November 18, 2021, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Congrats to all the winners! Enjoy

Comment

Way to go! You’ll enjoy the PBC!

Comment

Congratulations to all three winners!

Comment

Congratulations to the winners of this month's prizes!! I'm certain you will enjoy them! I know my family and I would if it were us!

Peace!

Comment

Congrats to all of the winners, enjoy !!!!

Comment

Woohoo nice!

Comment

Congratulations guys!! Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Comment

way to go guys and Congratulations.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats to all the winners.

Comment

It took a minute, but the grill I won last month just got here (the color I wanted, red, was out of stock, so I had to wait until it came in). I’ll either do an unboxing or a setup post when I get a chance to open it.

Click image for larger version  Name:	182B93ED-C8CA-480F-80C1-7412FD36E7E8.jpeg Views:	10 Size:	2.32 MB ID:	1129037

Thanks again to Amazingribs.com.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here