Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

October 2021 - "Great Giveaway" Three Sweepstakes Winners!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats Jspan!

Comment

Well ding dang! It only took him about 4 hours to reply. Good fer you J. Congrats a plenty!

Comment

Congratulations, Jspan!

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Congrats to all the winners! Alas, it was still not me. 😁🤣

Comment

Congrats! Nice choice!

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Congratulations to October’s winners and good luck in November to the rest of us whiners!!!

Comment

Okay, I’m the second place winner and my first impressions of my new SNS grill, this is the Mac Daddy of Slow’n’Sear grills it is well made the stainless steel parts are heavy gage, everything not stainless is porcelain coated, I’m going to have this grill for a long time, I have a 10 year old Webber that’s still going strong and is also porcelain coated, this grill is I would say the same quality.
                    First cook, not really a fair evaluation because this is my first use of a Slow’n’Sear grill but it was good so I’m going to comment. I never cook on a grill without burning it in first because I was sure I would reach temps over 300 degrees I took the water reservoir out and added a full chimney of fully lit Kingsford Blue which filled the Slow’N’Sear hopper up nicely, I hit somewhere close to 400 degrees with both vents open. After a few hours at heat I closed the vents a little to bring the temps down to 350 degrees and added my Thermoworks probes and some 1 inch thick boneless pork chops. I had dry brined these for a few hours and then added some Rocky’s Rub that came in the bundle. I’m glad to say I did put it on fairly heavy and it had a very nice flavor and not over powering, I didn’t mention I used pecan for the smoke flavor, I find it adds a nice not in your face flavor. The pork chops came out outstanding loved the Rocky’s rub, per Meat Head I dry brine almost everything I smoke and it’s almost impossible to find a rub that’s not over half salt so check out SNS Grills dry rubs no salt added.
                    Sunday will be the real test, my Granddaughters favorite is St Louis Ribs low and slow so I will report back but first impressions it should be great. Sorry I didn’t think to take any pictures, I will add some for the Sunday cook.

Comment

• fzxdoc
                      fzxdoc commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thanks for the report. It's good to hear that you're enjoying that great grill.

Kathryn

If someone won the grand prize and wanted a hasty bake gourmet instead of a hasty bake legacy could they pay the difference and get the gourmet ?

Comment

• Huskee
                      Huskee commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Good question, I will check into this.

• Max Good
                      Max Good commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Hasty Bake says they would do this.

Congratulations Winnees!!

Comment

Oh my, e and r tooo close together. Winners!!

Comment

Congrats to all!!!!

Comment

Wow! Congratulations to the lucky winners!

Comment

Congratulations to all the Winners!!!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here