Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

October 2021 - "Great Giveaway" Three Sweepstakes Winners!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats blair2818 !

Comment

Congrats Larryu !

Comment

What’s the saying…always the bridesmaid but never the bride? Seriously though, congratulations to the winners!

Comment

Congrats all!

Still waiting for the Grilla Smoker to come on back onto the list.

Comment

Checked email before I logged on. Saw the new announcement, knew I was toast.
            So congrats to the winners!

Comment

I didn’t realIze that the manufacturers need to opt-in once someone selects a grill/smoker with a new one for next month. I guess that helps explain why some folks have dropped off the prize list because of the well known supply chain issues. It does raise the prospects of new prizes in 2022 once the issues are resolved!

So there is hope for all of us losers! 🤣

Comment

• Jared49
                Jared49 commented
                Editing a comment
                I resemble that remark!!! 😏

NICE!!!! ENJOY!!!

Comment

Unfortunately for TLuds, it appears I may be announcing a contingent Grand Prize winner tomorrow at some point.

Comment

• SheilaAnn
                  SheilaAnn commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Leave it to Panhead John to correct spelling, grammar, etc. 🤣🤣🤣

• Panhead John
                  Panhead John commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Lemme tell ya somethin’ SheilaAnn If it wasn’t for me, this dang place would look like it was run by The Beverly Hillbillies…and Jed Clampett would be our Huskee.

• ItsAllGoneToTheDogs
                  ItsAllGoneToTheDogs commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I mean Jed was a good man, maybe a little simple education wise, but a good man none the less. He might be bad with the banhammer though, so would probably be more spammers and the like... so uh, I guess I'm glad you're here PJ

Congrats to the winners from this wannabe wallflower

Comment

What are my odds? 1 out of a hundred? More like one out of a million...
                  Attached Files

Comment

Sadly our first Grand Prize winner has officially forfeited.

That's great news for our contingent Grand Prize winner for October, please give a congrats to Jspan!

Jspan, you have 5 days, until 11:59 p.m. Central Time on Tuesday 10/19/2021 to claim your prize as outlined in the top (main) post of this topic, and in the email you received, or this prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be drawn, and this is non-reversible. Don't miss out!

Comment

Congrats! Now, back to the loser couch....

Comment

• Panhead John
                        Panhead John commented
                        Editing a comment
                        GolfGeezer Scoot over, and can you bring me a beer please?

• GolfGeezer
                        GolfGeezer commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Panhead John Absolutely, but no PBR. For you, I'll get the best - Coor's Lite! 🍺

• Panhead John
                        Panhead John commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Keep it up and I’ll move in.

I see our new Grand Prize winner has logged on, great news! I suspect we'll hear from him/her shortly!

Comment

Originally posted by Huskee View Post
                        I see our new Grand Prize winner has logged on, great news! I suspect we'll hear from him/her shortly!
                        I logged on. But... no luck. You'll still hear from me shortly though!

Comment

Wow, what an unexpected surprise! All I can say is thank you and make sure Amazing Ribs has your correct email address. I joined this site last year after lurking for a couple of years and decided the recipe for Chicago style Italian Beef was more than worth the subscription price.

My neighbors are going to think I might know what I’m doing when I add the Vision Professional S-Series Char-Gas Model to my Traeger and Blackstone setup.

Thank you again!

Comment

• jfmorris
                            jfmorris commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Great choice, and congratulations!

• Mr. Bones
                            Mr. Bones commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Congrats!!!

Welcome to Th Winners Circle!!!!

• ofelles
                            ofelles commented
                            Editing a comment
                            congrats!!!

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here