Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

May 2021 - "Great Giveaway" Three Sweepstakes Winners!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sending my very best to all three winners. Enjoy! Enjoy! Enjoy!

Comment

Congratulations to the lucky winners.

Comment

Congrats!!

Comment

Congratulations to the May winners!

Comment

Congratulations everyone !!!

Comment

Congrats Everyone!

Comment

Congrats to all the winners!

Comment

Congrats to all the winners! Now, where is that citrus herb spatchcock chicken recipe?

Comment

Congratulations guys!

Comment

When I see people that haven't been active for years I have to wonder if they realize that the membership
                      automatically renews. Congratulations to them anyway!

Comment

• Huskee
                        Huskee commented
                        Editing a comment
                        We talk about this every week at our staff meeting. Some people will flag their renewal charge as fraudulent, sadly, happens every month or two. It's usually either their first renewal or their 6th, meaning they don't pay attention when they sign up, or they spend several years not paying attention and then are shocked suddenly.

• tstalafuse
                        tstalafuse commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Huskee What? You have staff meetings?

• Huskee
                        Huskee commented
                        Editing a comment
                        tstalafuse Indeed, we try to behave like a business, lol!

I think people may pay to remove the ads on the free side and maybe never venture over here.

Comment

• Huskee
                        Huskee commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yep. Or, ironically, to keep their name in the hat for a prize...

congrats!!!

Comment

Huskee I want you to know that when we do the re-draw on Sunday May 16th I will consider it as the best birthday present I have ever received! (If you draw my name, that is).

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats winners. Enjoy

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here