Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

April 2021 - "Great Giveaway" Three Sweepstakes Winners!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats!

Comment

Double congratulations are in order it appears!! Very happy for you and your expanding family. Many great memories lie ahead.
      Cheers!

Comment

Congratulations, Adam, on the upcoming birth of your daughter and also on winning the grand prize.

Comment

Congrats on all fronts! Great pick!

Comment

Congratulations, a two-fer! Work hard on the cooker, cuz September there will be little time for anything else. A true joy!

Comment

My very best to you and your wife. Heartiest congratulations !!

Comment

Congrats Adam! What a wonderful turn of events for you. I wish you and your family nothing but the best.

Comment

Congratulations winners!

Comment

Double congrats brother!

Comment

Congratulations!! I envy you!! Oh, and your choice for winning wasn’t bad either!!

Comment

• AdamG
                        AdamG commented
                        Editing a comment
                        One of my favorite joke constructions!

Congrats!

Comment

Congratulations and Congratulations!!

Comment

So do we get notified if we have been selected to claim a grand prize by our email account used to join the site, and does it come directly from Amazing Ribs, or do we have to login and check between the 7-10th of every month on the site, and if so where do we look to see if we have been selected? Thanks
                          Steve

Comment

• Huskee
                            Huskee commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Yes, the winners get notified from us (from *me* actually, huskee[at]amazingribs[dot]com) at the email address you have registered to your account. This is mentioned in each monthly issue of HOT From The Pit too, be sure to read them! And as you acknowledged logging in here on those dates will be helpful too since I also mention ("tag") the winners here.

We got picked ! WOOT! And Congrats Adam!

Comment

• AdamG
                            AdamG commented
                            Editing a comment
                            The Slow N Sear attachment for my Weber has already made my grilling 1,000% better. I can't wait to take it to the next level with the Kamado. Thank you!

I just keep mashing the "reload" button on my browser to see if May's winners have been picked yet.

Comment

• Huskee
                            Huskee commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Will be announced tonight yet!

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here