Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

April 2021 - "Great Giveaway" Three Sweepstakes Winners!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! Hope we get a winner soon. But I know there’s many, myself included, that would love the chance! 🤪

Comment

Looking more and more likely the April winner will not be official until May. Could we possibly have two drawing at the same time? Has that happened before Huskee ?

Comment

• Panhead John
        Panhead John commented
        Editing a comment
        We could just stop all this redrawing and stuff if ya just go ahead and give it to me. 🤓

• sos2979
        sos2979 commented
        Editing a comment
        Well if I'm next you can skip waiting until may...if not let's try for a new record

• SmokingSteve
        SmokingSteve commented
        Editing a comment
        Wait! So you're saying the odds are less than 19,000 to 1? I'll take those odds any month! (Hint, Hint)

Looks like jbuhl still hasn't logged in, and something tells me he/she won't in the next 4.75hrs either, so stay tuned for another name bright & early in the a.m.!

Comment

• Mike-Sid
        Mike-Sid commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm ready. 🤞🏻 Let the new guy win (that's me)😊

• STEbbq
        STEbbq commented
        Editing a comment
        I am here Huskee!!

• synodog
        synodog commented
        Editing a comment
        it’s spelled s-y-n-o-d-o-g and I’m here all week.

Huskee I think I remember reading somewhere that when you receive the initial random drawings that you get contingent winners for each? If true, how many levels of contingent winners do you get? Have you ever had to ask for more? I assume since the format changed you’re experiencing more of this. Pure curiosity.
      Crazy that we’re hours away from a fourth pick!
      Last edited by Andrrr; April 27, 2021, 07:54 PM.

Comment

Andrrr Yes, I get winners and contingents in one response from the sweepstakes company in Florida. That eliminates us having to exchange multiple emails each month for times like this. So when I say "I will pick" another name that's not entirely true, but I do pick the next one in line. Legally of course *I* cannot pick anything, only announce.

And yes, we used to get a winner and 2 contingents. Once or twice I had to have them send me new names. Once time a winner cancelled and requested a refund, and I even emailed them to ask if they were sure they wanted to do that since they were our winner, they ignored me so of course that was a surprising forfeit. Maybe they were in in WITSEC.

I'll give you all a spoiler that the next name in line is someone who has posted before. That is, of course, all I can say. The current winner still has just under 3 hrs.

Comment

• Andrrr
          Andrrr commented
          Editing a comment
          Wait, someone won 1st place, then wanted to cancel their subscription thus forfeiting their win? Witsec? 🤯

• jhoskins
          jhoskins commented
          Editing a comment
          I have posted before, therefore I must be the winner. Sorry Panhead John

• Huskee
          Huskee commented
          Editing a comment
          Andrrr I don't think they read my email, they didn't acknowledge that they'd won and they didn't respond to me. I think they changed their email, never seen mine, and cancelled. For all I know they never actually knew. Oh well.

Unfortunately our first winner and our next two contingent winners all forfeited by not responding within their 5 days.

This however is great news for our next contingent Grand Prize winner: AdamG

AdamG, please pick a prize from the Grand Prize list (linked to in the very top post in this topic and the email I just sent you) and let us know right here before Monday 5/3/21 at 11:59p.m. Central.

Comment

and he logged in, so early congrats AdamG choose wisely

Comment

Looks like we’ll finally have a winner. 👏👏👏

Comment

And, hopefully, a final big OOHRAH to AdamG. Congratulations my friend.

Comment

Congrats to the winner! I think, I can say that with a certain amount of confidence now.

Comment

He emailed me, he knows he won, woo-hoo! He's just deciding wisely.

Comment

Congrats AdamG !

Comment

Congratulations AdamG - can't wait to see what you choose! I won in January, and went with the SNS Deluxe Kamado. I was really torn between that, the Hasty Bake, and to be honest, the Grilla Silverbac. I've been very pleased with my decision, and expect to be enjoying it for many years.

Comment

• saneric38
                        saneric38 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Wow, that is exactly how I would be torn, and exactly how I would choose.

Congratulations!

Comment

Congrats AdamG.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here