Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

April 2021 - "Great Giveaway" Three Sweepstakes Winners!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfortunately our first winner forfeited by not responding within the 5 days.

This however is great news for our contingent Grand Prize winner: Buddy Bear

Buddy Bear, please pick a prize from the Grand Prize list (linked ot in the very top post in this topic and the email I just sent you) and let us know right here before Wednesday 4/21/21 at 11:59p.m. Central.

Comment

This just in, JCBBQ has officially changed his handle to Buddy Bear. I’ll take the Hasty Bake...Thanks Huskee, you’re the best.

Comment

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        I'll need the 11 digit PIN I sent to "Buddy Bear", if you have it then you'd better clear a spot on your deck for that Hasty-Bake!

Hi all, this is Buddy Bear. I’ve decided to give my Grand Prize to that Panhead feller. He seems so worthy of it IMO, if only for his authentic recipes.

Comment

Originally posted by Huskee View Post
        I'll need the 11 digit PIN I sent to "Buddy Bear", if you have it then you'd better clear a spot on your deck for that Hasty-Bake!
        1234567890! ("!" represents my finger which technically is a digit - right?)

Comment

Buddy Bear

Last Activity: February 18, 2018, 03:04 PM

Hmm....

Comment

• Panhead John
            Panhead John commented
            Editing a comment
            I better start clearing some room on my patio.

No activity but he keeps payin. He’s got somethin goin for him.🕶

Comment

• HawkerXP
            HawkerXP commented
            Editing a comment
            amazing isn't it. a friend was paying the wrong mortgage company for almost a year because they never check their bank statements. autopay.....

Email is so 2010.

But seriously, I wonder if some of the forfeiters thought the email was spam or phishing?

Im sure many of you have received, "congratulations! You’re the winner!" emails.

I use a few email addresses for this purpose and depending on which email is used, some get so overloaded with spam you could miss it if you’re not a regular to the site.

Comment

• Huskee
            Huskee commented
            Editing a comment
            I try my best to be visible, my email subject line is "From AmazingRibs.com - YOU'VE WON!" Put our name there front & center to hopefully stand out and dispel any worry. Not much we can do beyond that. [shrug]

• Panhead John
            Panhead John commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree Huskee Y’all can’t baby sit these people. Some people join and disappear. You can’t really do anything else....Cept give it to me.

• synodog
            synodog commented
            Editing a comment
            Not that I’m complaining...with every forfeit Panhead John crosses his fingers for me.

Huskee 1-562-867-5309 is the 11-digit code. Still researching my choice. But wanted to acknowledge the fact that I have been chosen. With gratitude, SheilaAnn

Comment

• Whiskeyman53
            Whiskeyman53 commented
            Editing a comment
            Question, am I the only one that sings that phone number every time when I see it written? And no I don't sing the alphabet when I recite it.

• SheilaAnn
            SheilaAnn commented
            Editing a comment
            Whiskeyman53 no, you are not, sir. That song resonates all day long. Not to date myself, of course.

• tamidw
            tamidw commented
            Editing a comment
            Haha! I always end up singing it too. 🤣

Huskee It would be much simpler if you just went ahead and chose me. You know that's where its heading anyway...

Comment

What was our record? Like 4 re-draws? C’mon Buddy Bear....... my heart can’t take another long run of stress and disappointment like that!

Comment

• Panhead John
              Panhead John commented
              Editing a comment
              Ssshhhhhh.

Huh. It looks like the Good One is no longer on the prize list.

Hmm. I guess this means there is now room for LSG to step up!

Comment

• Huskee
              Huskee commented
              Editing a comment
              That would be nice!

• Jared49
              Jared49 commented
              Editing a comment
              I saw that, the Good One would have been my choice. Bummer, I guess if I win now I’ll just have to not respond.

• RickyBobby
              RickyBobby commented
              Editing a comment
              I hadn’t noticed that until I read your post. The GOOR would likely have been my pick also. Now? No telling I think I would kind of lean towards the Grilla since I don’t have a pellet grill, but who knows. lol! Not something I have to worry about knowing my luck. 🤣

Congrats to all the winners!

Comment

The suspense is killing me, and I love it. I just killed 20 min looking at the latest Grand Prize choices. Win, lose or draw it’s good fun.

Comment

I still haven't put my order in for a new cooker(thank goodness)- waiting on these results. And by the time it's resolved will be almost next month! (PBJr most likely)

Comment

Congrats!!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here