Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

January 2021 - "Great Giveaway" Three Sweepstakes Winners!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

January 2021 - "Great Giveaway" Three Sweepstakes Winners!

As one of your many member benefits each month, paying members are automatically entered to win our monthly Great Giveaway sweepstakes. There are three (3) three winners every month, Grand Prize, Second Prize, and Third Prize. The prizes are worth as much as $2000 plus free delivery - no strings attached! You just have to be a USA resident with a USA delivery address. For the complete rules, click here.

Grand Prize Winner, January 2021: >>> jfmorris <<<

Please select your grill or smoker prize from the "Grand Prize" section on the prize page and reply below to claim!

Click image for larger version  Name:	Great Giveaway Sweepstakes Grand Prize collage.JPG Views:	380 Size:	118.9 KB ID:	895139​​​​​​​​

To claim: make a reply below in this topic here with your prize choice. It's that easy: once you've made your selection, reply below, right here in this topic with your choice to claim your prize! You have 5 days, until 11:59 p.m. Central Time on Tuesday 1/12/2021 to claim your prize, or this prize will be forfeited, a new winner will be drawn, and this is non-reversible. Don't miss out!

Second Prize Winner, January 2021: >>> Mettius <<<

Please select one prize from the "Second Prize" section on the prize page and reply below to claim!
    ​​​

You get to choose one prize from among the Ergo Chef knife set, Pit Barrel Cooker, Fireboard digital remote thermometer, CyberQ thermostatic controller, or SnSGrills Deluxe Kettle package-- shipped free! Prize value up to $515.

To claim: make a reply below in this topic here with your prize choice. It's that easy: once you've made your selection, reply below, right here in this topic with your choice to claim your prize! You have 5 days, until 11:59 p.m. Central Time on Tuesday 1/12/2021 to claim your prize, or this prize will be forfeited, a new winner will be drawn, and this is non-reversible. Don't miss out!

Click image for larger version  Name:	SECOND PRIZE collage new.JPG Views:	3051 Size:	129.2 KB ID:	910459​

Third Prize Winner, January 2021: >>> kermitsm <<<

You win the Backyard Pitmaster Prize Pack as shown in the "Third Prize" section on the prize page! You get the complete prize pack, which includes a $100 gift certificate to Porter Road Meats, a 3-bottle pack of Black Swan premium BBQ sauces, a 4-bottle pack of premium seasonings from Heaven Made Products, and the Williams-Sonoma Grill School book- all shipped free!

Click image for larger version  Name:	Third prize collage.JPG Views:	389 Size:	84.8 KB ID:	895138​​​​​​​​

To Claim: make a reply below in this topic here and acknowledge that you've won to claim your prize, that's it! You have 5 days, until 11:59 p.m. Central Time on Tuesday 1/12/2021 to claim your prize by making the reply below, or this prize will be forfeited, a new winner will be drawn, and this is non-reversible. Don't miss out!

Congratulations all! Please don't let these prizes slip away! As mentioned several times above, all you each need to do is make a post right here in this topic with your prize choice, or if you're kermitsm the Third Prize winner, any reply to acknowledge your win- no later than your deadline

Wow!!! Congratulations Jim! Great news! An old timer regular poster wins, been a while. Congrats to all.
    Last edited by Panhead John; January 7, 2021, 10:49 AM.

Comment

• Panhead John
      Panhead John commented
      Editing a comment
      +1. Hell, yeah!

• jfmorris
      jfmorris commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, and ComfortablyNumb if I could have all of you all the way down here to Alabama for BBQ, I would do it!

JFMORRISSSSSSS

Comment

• jfmorris
      jfmorris commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! Glad to see you excited for me!

Wow! CONGRATS to an active member!! I'm surprised you haven't claimed your prize yet - it's been 5 minutes...

BUT I just realizedthat it's been a year or more since Mr. Bones won and I'm hopin' that it won't be another whole year 'till we get another active member as a winner...

Comment

• Panhead John
      Panhead John commented
      Editing a comment
      He’s probably still trying to decide, he’s probably got most of them anyway. 😂

• jfmorris
      jfmorris commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks RonB - if I hadn't been on the phone with my wife and mom for 45 minutes, right as the email came in from Huskee, I would have been the first person to post in this thread.

• treesmacker
      treesmacker commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm active! ☺

(Sigh). Maybe next month.....

But hearty congrats to each of the winners! I will be curious to see what jfmorris picks. He’s pretty well equipped already. But as we know, never too many cookers right? 🤣

Comment

• jfmorris
      jfmorris commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, I am thinking the offset will be displaced. My son has been wanting a smoker, and it may be time to pass it down to the 3rd generation to cook on it.

Congratulations Jim! Is it time to venture into the Kamado world?

Comment

• jfmorris
      jfmorris commented
      Editing a comment
      It may very well be - the SNS Kamado is definitely a contender!

• Oak Smoke
      Oak Smoke commented
      Editing a comment
      +1

That is awesome! Congrats. Love to see what u pick! Congrats to all

Comment

This month I was especially happy to create the winners' topic! Mettius was quite an active poster for a while too, but it's been a bit. Even kermitsm has posted. It's an all-posting-members month!

Comment

• jfmorris
        jfmorris commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks so much Huskee! This is very exciting, as I do not recall ever winning a sweepstakes or raffle in my life.

This makes me very happy.

Comment

• jfmorris
        jfmorris commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Michael!

jfmorris Awesome! Way to go

Comment

• jfmorris
        jfmorris commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Richard! Now comes the hard part. I thought I knew what I wanted at one time (the Hasty Bake), but now they've added other options to the prize list that make me think that may not be the way I go...

Congratulations to all 3 Winners! PM me if you need help picking a prize.
      Last edited by Skip; January 7, 2021, 11:10 AM.

Comment

This is awesome! Congratulations Jim! and the other two!

Comment

So excited to see what Jim chooses!! Hurry up Jim, choose!!!!

Comment

• jfmorris
            jfmorris commented
            Editing a comment
            I've got to work unfortunately, but will try and make a decision by the time I go to bed tonight! I promise not to leave you hanging too long.

Congrats to jfmorris, but we all know Yvonne is the real winner! I say she must be the one to choose the prize.

Comment

• jfmorris
            jfmorris commented
            Editing a comment
            No - I am the winner in having Yvonne around! She is at my daughter's house, and when I told her about the prize over the phone, she told me I didn't need another grill! So she is no help!

• Jfrosty27
            Jfrosty27 commented
            Editing a comment
            Need? 🤣
            We all know need has nothing to do with it in your case. 😂

• scottranda
            scottranda commented
            Editing a comment
            WHEN I WIN, I won’t tell my wife about it until it shows up at my doorstep!!

Holy crap! Congrats, Jim! You deserve this!

Comment

• jfmorris
            jfmorris commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks! Now I gotta figure out: do I go charcoal, Kamado, smoker, or even pellet? Too many good options on that list!

• Attjack
            Attjack commented
            Editing a comment
            Considering your current toolbox:

Camp Chef FTG900 Flat Top Grill
            Weber Genesis II E-410
            Weber Performer Deluxe 22.5"
            Custom Built Offset Smoker

I would think...

Hasty-Bake
            SnS Kamado
            PK

• jfmorris
            jfmorris commented
            Editing a comment
            Attjack good suggestions. I think regardless of which one I go with, probably going to send the offset to live with my son, who has been wanting a smoker. Since he will likely just be doing chicken and ribs, I think he will be fine managing the fire for 5-6 hour stretches on that leaky smoker. It also gives him a party sized charcoal grill (750 square inch cooking grate). Lord knows I flipped a lot of burgers and smoked a lot of ribs and butts on it.

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here