Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

September 2021 - "Great Giveaway" Three Sweepstakes Winners!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gideon
    replied
    Woot! Nice guys. Congrats!!

Leave a comment:

• IronNole
    replied
    Congratulations winners!

Leave a comment:

• Cajunrph
    commented on 's reply
    Congratulations

• PoppyJ
    replied
    Congrats Guys! Smoke On!!!! Congrats to Meathead also. Well deserved!

Leave a comment:

• GRBishop
    replied
    Congratulations!!

Leave a comment:

• KINGBBQ
    replied
    Congratulations to the winners!

"Kick the grill and light the fires!"

KINGBBQ
    Since 2014 and still working the grill

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    Craigar Ahh yes. Well, I make sure your name is in the list each month. The problem is those other thousands of names keep getting in the way....

• TJP1
    replied
    Thanks to all for the congrats! Looking forward to the new grill, was doing some research on it (read the review here and some others) and I think I will definitely be purchasing the rotisserie and sear burner upgrade accessories when I get the grill. Huge thanks to Amazing Ribs and their sponsors!!!

Leave a comment:

• Craigar
    commented on 's reply
    Help a Brother Out

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    Craigar Help me out here...I only know of one HBO acronym but I don't think you're talking about cable TV

• Craigar
    commented on 's reply
    Congratulations!! I must say, you have to be one of, if not THE first 3rd place winner to show a pic of their haul. This pic looks pretty impressive! Hey Huskee , HBO and hook me up with one of these packages!

• Alabama Smoke
    commented on 's reply
    Well that's easy. Just send it over to me for a full inspection. I will report fully and accurately back to you how the first few thousand cooks go and then send it on back to you.

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    Congrats again! (That Texas Best Brisket rub, great on its own of course, is KILLER mixed with some of Meathead's Big Bad Beef Rub, say 50/50 or even 60/40 BBBR/TBBR to give it more kick.)

• fillirican
    commented on 's reply
    Congratulations!

• Bluedogfishing
    replied
    I can't say thank you enough to Amazingribs.com. Received all of my 3rd place winning items. Can't wait to try everything out. The thermometer was just in time, I had a couple on my list lately and could not make up my mind. Well mind is made up and this one looks sweet. A big thank you to all the product sponsors for your offering.

Ron

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here