Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

September 2021 - "Great Giveaway" Three Sweepstakes Winners!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to our new contingent Grand Prize winner, bkat71!

You have 5 days, until Saturday 9/18 @ 11:59 p.m. CT, to respond and make your selection!

Comment

• RichieB
      RichieB commented
      Editing a comment
      I can see Panhead John protesting ourltside Huskee house. No posts. Congrats and hope they pay attention..

Another wait & see. Here’s hopin. 👍 🤞

Comment

Gentle reminder that post count means very little. Each member is still a supporting member, whether they browse and read posts, post themselves, or even if they never log in. Some are members just to help support us and the charities you all support with your membership dues.

Comment

Yeah, what ever happened to the Gorilla Grill? I was hoping to win it one day.

Comment

• Dan Deter
          Dan Deter commented
          Editing a comment
          Looked like after someone claimed it Grilla didn't replace it. Too bad, I had my eye on that one, too.

• Huskee
          Huskee commented
          Editing a comment
          Yep Dan's right, Grilla chose to not remain on the list at this time. We hope they'll be back!

• Dan Deter
          Dan Deter commented
          Editing a comment
          Hopefully they'll rejoin the list right before my name is drawn

Congrats to the winners!
        Changing my name to Also-ran Wallflower

Comment

• Panhead John
          Panhead John commented
          Editing a comment
          Sorry, that name’s taken.

I wonder what percentage of draws end up in a redraw if the person hasn't responded after the first two days. I'm guessing pretty high. Most seem to respond day 1 with some coming in day 2. They may not make their choice on day 1, but they at least let us know they are thinking about it. Based on that I'm betting on a redraw, but hope you prove me wrong bkat71.

Comment

Holy smokes, another great group of winners, congratulations.

Comment

Sunday the 19th 12AM Congrats Porkies You are the new GP winner! Come on down!!

Looks legit to me

Comment

• ofelles
              ofelles commented
              Editing a comment
              you misspelled that. It's ofelles

I dislike being that guy, but the copy on the Prize page needs to be updated.

There is not currently a prize package that totals to $3K.

The top total set of prizes, assuming correct choices would come to First Place getting the Blaze at MSRP $1894, the second place getting the Deluxe Slow and Sear Kettle package at $515, and the third place getting $300.

That tops to a total of $2,709...

Congrats to the winners. If they manage to show up in time ;-)

Comment

• B-30
              B-30 commented
              Editing a comment
              It's about $21 from being10% off, and at current inflation rates, $3,000 will be a low estimate by Thursday. I wouldn't worry about it.
              Also, free shipping on all prizes. That has some value.
              Don't be that guy, please.
              Last edited by B-30; September 20, 2021, 01:47 PM.

Ready for my winners email...

Comment

• RonB
              RonB commented
              Editing a comment
              Welcome to The Pit.

Huskee Hey there. Where’s the new Grand Prize winner? Wasn’t it supposed to be announced yesterday?

Comment

• ItsAllGoneToTheDogs
              ItsAllGoneToTheDogs commented
              Editing a comment
              We upset the BBQ gods with all the hot dog posts, so they are making us pay with a lengthy wait

• STEbbq
              STEbbq commented
              Editing a comment
              Yup. You know Huskee loves his hot dogs so he is punishing us all by reading all of the hot dog posts multiple times and forgetting about sending me that grand prize winning email.

• Huskee
              Huskee commented
              Editing a comment
              I am preparing it now. I was away. Stay tuned real soon...

Due to another forfeit, our new contingent Grand Prize winner is TJP1

Congrats! You have 5 days, until 11:59 p.m. Central Time on Saturday 9/25/2021 to claim your prize, or this prize will be forfeited, a new winner will be drawn, and this is non-reversible.

Comment

Methinks thou wilt visit this subject again Sir Huskee! Only 2 posts, both within 24 hours of joining in 2014.
              But forsooth I earnestly desire to be but a lousy prophet! Congrats to TJP1!

Comment

• ItsAllGoneToTheDogs
                ItsAllGoneToTheDogs commented
                Editing a comment
                Yep, worst prophet ever I'm pretty sure TJ responded faster than anyone I've seen in the time I've been here

I can't believe I might have actually won!!! I would love to get the Blaze gasser... I need a new gas grill 😃

Comment

• stokester
                stokester commented
                Editing a comment
                Congrats!
                Hope to see a great cook from that Blaze.

• fillirican
                fillirican commented
                Editing a comment
                Congratulations!

• Cajunrph
                Cajunrph commented
                Editing a comment
                Congratulations

What do I need to do if I did actually win?

Comment

• STEbbq
                STEbbq commented
                Editing a comment
                Your last post claimed the Blaze…so check your email for one from Huskee!

• Huskee
                Huskee commented
                Editing a comment
                You won for real, yes check your email in a few minutes....

• Alabama Smoke
                Alabama Smoke commented
                Editing a comment
                Well that's easy. Just send it over to me for a full inspection. I will report fully and accurately back to you how the first few thousand cooks go and then send it on back to you.

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here