Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

September 2021 - "Great Giveaway" Three Sweepstakes Winners!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

September 2021 - "Great Giveaway" Three Sweepstakes Winners!

As one of your many member benefits each month, paying members are automatically entered to win our monthly Great Giveaway sweepstakes. There are three (3) three winners every month, Grand Prize, Second Prize, and Third Prize. The prizes are worth as much as $2000 plus free delivery - no strings attached! You just have to be a USA resident with a USA delivery address. For the complete rules, click here.

Grand Prize Contingent Winner, September 2021: >>> TJP1 <<<

You win your choice of cooker from the Platinum- and Gold-Medal winning cookers found on the "Grand Prize" section on the prize page! Free shipping included.

To claim: Please select your grill or smoker prize from the "Grand Prize" section on the prize page! Once you've made your choice, make a reply below in this topic here with your prize choice. It's that easy. You have 5 days, until 11:59 p.m. Central Time on Saturday 9/25/2021 to claim your prize, or this prize will be forfeited, a new winner will be drawn, and this is non-reversible. Don't miss out!

Click image for larger version  Name:	Grand prize collage new.png Views:	3338 Size:	86.0 KB ID:	1076748
    ​​​​​​ *Image may not represent actual available prize choices, please see link for current available Grand Prize options.

Second Prize Winner, September 2021: >>> trucking59 <<<

You get to choose from among the Ergo Chef knife set, Pit Barrel Cooker, Fireboard digital remote thermometer, UltraQ thermostatic controller from BBQ Guru, or SnS Grills Deluxe Kettle package-- shipped free! Prize value up to $515.

To claim: Please select one prize from the "Second Prize" section on the prize page! Once you've made your choice, make a reply below in this topic here with your prize choice. It's that easy! You have 5 days, until 11:59 p.m. Central Time on Sunday 9/12/2021 to claim your prize, or this prize will be forfeited, a new winner will be drawn, and this is non-reversible. Don't miss out!

​​​Click image for larger version  Name:	SECOND PRIZE collage 4.JPG Views:	3739 Size:	67.4 KB ID:	1015863

Third Prize Winner, September 2021: >>> Bluedogfishing <<<

You win the $305 value Backyard Pitmaster Prize Pack as shown in the "Third Prize" section on the prize page! You get the complete prize pack, which includes a $100 gift certificate to Porter Road Meats, a 3-bottle pack of Black Swan premium BBQ sauces, a 4-bottle pack of premium seasonings from Heaven Made Products, the new SnS-500 4-probe wireless remote BBQ thermometer from SnSGrills.com, and the Williams-Sonoma Grill School book- all shipped free!

To Claim: Make a reply below in this topic here and acknowledge that you've won to claim your prize, that's it! You have 5 days, until 11:59 p.m. Central Time on Sunday 9/12/2021 to claim your prize by making the reply below, or this prize will be forfeited, a new winner will be drawn, and this is non-reversible. Don't miss out!

​​​​​​​​ Click image for larger version  Name:	Third Prize collage NEW July-2021.JPG Views:	0 Size:	156.3 KB ID:	1056648

Congratulations all! Please don't let these prizes slip away! As mentioned several times above, all you each need to do is make a post right here in this topic with your prize choice, or if you're Bluedogfishing the Third Prize winner, any reply to acknowledge your win- no later than your deadline!

Alright!!! I got a notification and Huskee just posted the winners.

doh!

Congrats to all the winners!!!!

Comment

(Sigh).

Congrats to the winners. Maybe someday………

Comment

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        You're one month closer!

Congrats to the winners!

Comment

Congratulations to the winners

Comment

Congratulations to all!

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Happy for you,

Comment

Congratulations.. At least I am consistent as a monthly loser for this.

Comment

WooHoooooooo!!!!!
                  I can't believe I won the 3rd prize. Thanks AmazingRibs.com. You guys are the best. I have learned so much from your site and try to catch Meatheads live chats as often as I can. These prizes will cherished and used with great pride as my smoking and BBQing keeps getting stronger and stronger each day. I grill just about every day even in the winter and try to smoke something at least twice a month and hope to start smoking even more.
                  Thanks again,
                  Ron

Comment

• Cajunrph
                    Cajunrph commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Congrats

• jfmorris
                    jfmorris commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Congratulations on the win!

• BillCIII
                    BillCIII commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Congratulations!

Congrats! I hope everybody shows up, an claims their Prizes.

Comment

Thanks, I'd like to select....

What? Oh. Right, never mind.

Congrats to all the winners, who were not me. Again...

Comment

You know guys, I think if I win I will take the PK instead of the Hasty Bake.

Am I nuts or smart like a Huskee?

Comment

• jhoskins
                        jhoskins commented
                        Editing a comment
                        mannnnn I want that Hasty Bake...

• Andrrr
                        Andrrr commented
                        Editing a comment
                        That’s most likely what I’d pick too. It was going to be the silverbac till it got removed.

• Cajunrph
                        Cajunrph commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I was torn between the two. But the Hasty-Bake is much larger and can cook so much more.

Congrats to Bluedogfishing , yessir!

Comment

Congratulations to all the winners!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here