Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

September 2021 - "Great Giveaway" Three Sweepstakes Winners!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    I am preparing it now. I was away. Stay tuned real soon...

• STEbbq
    commented on 's reply
    Yup. You know Huskee loves his hot dogs so he is punishing us all by reading all of the hot dog posts multiple times and forgetting about sending me that grand prize winning email.

• ItsAllGoneToTheDogs
    commented on 's reply
    We upset the BBQ gods with all the hot dog posts, so they are making us pay with a lengthy wait

• Panhead John
    replied
    Huskee Hey there. Where’s the new Grand Prize winner? Wasn’t it supposed to be announced yesterday?

Leave a comment:

• B-30
    commented on 's reply
    It's about $21 from being10% off, and at current inflation rates, $3,000 will be a low estimate by Thursday. I wouldn't worry about it.
    Also, free shipping on all prizes. That has some value.
    Don't be that guy, please.
    Last edited by B-30; September 20, 2021, 01:47 PM.

• michaelmouse
    commented on 's reply
    But does it smoke?

• Richard Chrz
    commented on 's reply
    @michaelmouse,yes, power wheelchair.

• michaelmouse
    commented on 's reply
    Maybe Chrz is icon for chair, looks like a wheel chair?

• Jonshutz
    replied
    Ready for my winners email...

Leave a comment:

• ofelles
    commented on 's reply
    you misspelled that. It's ofelles

• Potkettleblack
    replied
    I dislike being that guy, but the copy on the Prize page needs to be updated.

There is not currently a prize package that totals to $3K.

The top total set of prizes, assuming correct choices would come to First Place getting the Blaze at MSRP $1894, the second place getting the Deluxe Slow and Sear Kettle package at $515, and the third place getting $300.

That tops to a total of $2,709...

Congrats to the winners. If they manage to show up in time ;-)

Leave a comment:

• Porkies
    replied
    Sunday the 19th 12AM Congrats Porkies You are the new GP winner! Come on down!!

Looks legit to me

Leave a comment:

• Smokin' Hole
    replied
    Holy smokes, another great group of winners, congratulations.

Leave a comment:

• sos2979
    replied
    I wonder what percentage of draws end up in a redraw if the person hasn't responded after the first two days. I'm guessing pretty high. Most seem to respond day 1 with some coming in day 2. They may not make their choice on day 1, but they at least let us know they are thinking about it. Based on that I'm betting on a redraw, but hope you prove me wrong bkat71.

Leave a comment:

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry, that name’s taken.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here