Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

August 2021 - "Great Giveaway" Three Sweepstakes Winners!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

August 2021 - "Great Giveaway" Three Sweepstakes Winners!

As one of your many member benefits each month, paying members are automatically entered to win our monthly Great Giveaway sweepstakes. There are three (3) three winners every month, Grand Prize, Second Prize, and Third Prize. The prizes are worth as much as $2000 plus free delivery - no strings attached! You just have to be a USA resident with a USA delivery address. For the complete rules, click here.

Grand Prize Contingent Winner, August 2021: >>>ABQ-BBQ <<<

You win your choice of cooker from the Platinum- and Gold-Medal winning cookers found on the "Grand Prize" section on the prize page! Free shipping included.

To claim: Please select your grill or smoker prize from the "Grand Prize" section on the prize page! Once you've made your choice, make a reply below in this topic here with your prize choice. It's that easy. You have 5 days, until 11:59 p.m. Central Time on Monday 8/23/2021 to claim your prize, or this prize will be forfeited, a new winner will be drawn, and this is non-reversible. Don't miss out!
    @detective

Click image for larger version  Name:	Grand prize collage new.png Views:	3338 Size:	86.0 KB ID:	1076748
    ​​​​​​ *Image may not represent actual available prize choices, please see link for current available Grand Prize options.

Second Prize Winner, August 2021:>>> Pontiff25 <<<

You get to choose from among the Ergo Chef knife set, Pit Barrel Cooker, Fireboard digital remote thermometer, UltraQ thermostatic controller from BBQ Guru, or SnS Grills Deluxe Kettle package-- shipped free! Prize value up to $515.

To claim: Please select one prize from the "Second Prize" section on the prize page! Once you've made your choice, make a reply below in this topic here with your prize choice. It's that easy! You have 5 days, until 11:59 p.m. Central Time on Tuesday 8/17/2021 to claim your prize, or this prize will be forfeited, a new winner will be drawn, and this is non-reversible. Don't miss out!

​​​Click image for larger version  Name:	SECOND PRIZE collage 4.JPG Views:	3739 Size:	67.4 KB ID:	1015863

Third Prize Winner, August 2021:>>> Papa Buck (aka Stan Ingram) <<<

You win the $305 value Backyard Pitmaster Prize Pack as shown in the "Third Prize" section on the prize page! You get the complete prize pack, which includes a $100 gift certificate to Porter Road Meats, a 3-bottle pack of Black Swan premium BBQ sauces, a 4-bottle pack of premium seasonings from Heaven Made Products, the new SnS-500 4-probe wireless remote BBQ thermometer from SnSGrills.com, and the Williams-Sonoma Grill School book- all shipped free! Papa Buck

To Claim: Make a reply below in this topic here and acknowledge that you've won to claim your prize, that's it! You have 5 days, until 11:59 p.m. Central Time on Tuesday 8/17/2021 to claim your prize by making the reply below, or this prize will be forfeited, a new winner will be drawn, and this is non-reversible. Don't miss out!

​​​​​​​​ Click image for larger version  Name:	Third Prize collage NEW July-2021.JPG Views:	0 Size:	156.3 KB ID:	1056648

Congratulations all! Please don't let these prizes slip away! As mentioned several times above, all you each need to do is make a post right here in this topic with your prize choice, or if you're Papa Buck the Third Prize winner, any reply to acknowledge your win- no later than your deadline!

Congrats to all the winners. Us losers will now drink to your happiness!

Comment

• surfdog
      surfdog commented
      Editing a comment
      Reminds me…

I drink to your health when we’re together
      I drink to your health when alone
      I drink to your health so darn much
      I’ve almost ruined me own

• ABQ-BBQ
      ABQ-BBQ commented
      Editing a comment
      I am the grand prize winner and am considering the hasty bake but would like to know which model this is? is it one of the upgrade pro model or a basic model?

• Max Good
      Max Good commented
      Editing a comment
      ABQ-BBQ Congratulations! It is the Hasty-Bake Legacy 131 model as indicated on our Prize List: https://amazingribs.com/contest-and-...dal-giveaways/
      Last edited by Max Good; August 20, 2021, 08:58 AM.

Wow, three long time members with zero total posts. Here’s hoping they check their email! Congratulations!

Comment

• shify
      shify commented
      Editing a comment
      I hereby raise the point to change the eligibility from just being a member to being a member with at least one post. Also you user name has to start with "shif"

• Bogy
      Bogy commented
      Editing a comment
      shify I like the first part of your suggestion. Not on board with the second part.

Congrats winners enjoy!!!

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Yes!!!!!!! The streak is alive!!!!!!! 😂

Congrats to the winners!

Comment

Did the Hasty Bake selection change from prior months?

Comment

• Huskee
              Huskee commented
              Editing a comment
              Billy Van Are you looking at the pic in the above main post? There's a disclaimer under the pic that says items pictured may not be the actual item offered. If you go to the prize page (and maybe you'll need to do a hard refresh/cache clear once there) you should see the current model being offered by Hasty-Bake.

• Huskee
              Huskee commented
              Editing a comment
              Billy Van Image updated to show current choices!

• Craigar
              Craigar commented
              Editing a comment
              That makes since the 256 is no longer offered on their website. I am curious as to the differences between the 256 and the new 258.

Congrats!!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congratulations all. Enjoy your new toys.... until next month.

Comment

Love it…. A detective, a pontiff and Stan. Sounds like the start of a great joke. Congratulations to all of you!

Comment

• flmacklin
                    flmacklin commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Geez, great minds and all, I just typed too slow.

• CaptainMike
                    CaptainMike commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hahaha, I was thinking the same thing!

Congratulations to all the winners!

Comment

I will take it upon myself and volunteer to claim any unclaimed prizes for the month of August. Thank you.

Comment

• Panhead John
                      Panhead John commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Sorry sir, you’ve posted 6 times now. This contest is for non posters only.

A BBQ detective, a BBQ pontiff, and Stan. Congrats. Hope you get the news.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here