Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

July 2021 - "Great Giveaway" Three Sweepstakes Winners!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STEbbq
    commented on 's reply
    Grand prize winner claimed on page 2: the Hasty Bake

• Panhead John
    replied
    Huskee I thought you were gonna do the redraw this morning? We still have the grand prize winner that rolled over right?

Leave a comment:

• kauschovar
    commented on 's reply
    I'm on a road trip to visit family and was out hiking this weekend. I'm glad I got back to a computer in time to claim the prize.

• kauschovar
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks folks!

• Dan Deter
    replied
    Congrats kauschovar !

Leave a comment:

• ofelles
    commented on 's reply
    Congrats!! Enjoy!

• FireMan
    replied
    kauschovar , whew, some kind of record here! Talk about waitin til the last moment. Congrats!

Leave a comment:

• klflowers
    commented on 's reply
    Dangit!!! I mean, congrats...

• willxfmr
    commented on 's reply
    Congratulations! I can't wait to see some pics of what you get and how it looks all cooked up.

• Like2Eat
    replied
    Congrats to the winners...so far.

Leave a comment:

• RonB
    commented on 's reply
    Congrats.

• HawkerXP
    replied
    Congrats!

Leave a comment:

• HawkerXP
    commented on 's reply
    SL

• Andrrr
    commented on 's reply
    Right before the bell. Congrats!

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    CONGRATS! You claimed just in the nick of time, with only about 4.5 hrs of the 5-day window left to spare. Check your email inbox!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here