Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

July 2021 - "Great Giveaway" Three Sweepstakes Winners!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cajunrph
    replied
    First smoke on the Hasty-Bake. Life got in the way of smoking till now. Anyway, now to make up for lost time and get to smoking. Ribs dusted with Meat Mitch Naked Seas'ning. Threw some brats on the top shelf. Will smoke a Brussels Sprouts and sweet tater concoction later in the smoke. Brewing some Kombucha as well.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Daba's BBQ
    replied
    A BIG KUDOS from NYC to all of the winners!

Leave a comment:

• flmacklin
    commented on 's reply
    True bep35, but I'm thrilled there are so many members, this site is the best bbq resource / site on the Interwebs, and without all those folks, maybe it wouldn't have made.

• bep35
    commented on 's reply
    Our time to win was back when we joined as Founding Members. Odds are much higher now.

• Smokin' Hole
    replied
    Congrats Winners!!

Leave a comment:

• klflowers
    commented on 's reply
    Congrats!!!

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    Woo hoo! Watch your email.

• saneric38
    commented on 's reply
    Excellent choice.

• glitchy
    replied
    Congrats winners! Great choices too.

Leave a comment:

• Draznnl
    commented on 's reply
    Enjoy it.

• TommyKins
    replied
    The decision is in!

SnS Grills Slow ‘N Sear Deluxe Kettle Grill Package

Thank you! This club has been a delight to the senses over the years. You all inspire and keep me laughing.

Let's go for it... together!

Leave a comment:

• Cajunrph
    commented on 's reply
    SnS Kettle, more versatile. Although you can grill on a PBC it's best used as a smoker. I have a PBC and a Weber Kettle with an SnS. I use the Weber far more often.

• SheilaAnn
    commented on 's reply
    TommyKins go to either page on this forum for lots of guidance.

• TommyKins
    commented on 's reply
    Yep, I'm on that timeframe.

I'm narrowed to PBC or SnS kettle. Today is further research mode.

I welcome takes from those experienced with both.

• Huskee
    replied
    Just a reminder, TommyKins, you have 5 days to officially claim, which means to decide on your prize choice and let us know right here. Your 5 days ends tomorrow night, Sunday July 18 @ 11:59 p.m. CT.

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here