Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

REDRAW: November 2019 "Great Giveaway" Sweepstakes Winner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Labs47
    replied
    Congratulations! Thanksgiving will be great way to break it in

Leave a comment:

• holehogg
    replied
    Congrats on the win and choice dmcannon99

Leave a comment:

• dmcannon99
    replied
    Well, this was a really pleasant surprise to wake up to!

Since Meathead says it's the best, I think I will go with the "Hasty-Bake Gourmet 256 Dual Finish Charcoal Grill" and use it right away for our Thanksgiving feast. I have been using gas grills (and smokers) for a long time, so I'll need to get used to using charcoal again...any tips would be sincerely appreciated, and I will be reading up on it here.

Again. this is really great!

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    replied
    I have a feeling we'll hear from our winner very soon!

Leave a comment:

• Labs47
    replied
    Tic Toc...Tic Toc...Tic Toc...Tic Toc...

​​​​​​​( @ComfortablyNumb.....sound familiar? )

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    Lol! And so did you B-30

• B-30
    commented on 's reply
    You misspelled "@B30"

• Huskee
    replied
    Well, hopefully dmcannon99 shows up soon, like today for instance, but if not and we end up needing a second redraw it'll be announced next Tues morning 19th.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Deter
    commented on 's reply
    That's what I always do now unless its a name I know.

• pizza67
    replied
    Wowsers.

Leave a comment:

• klflowers
    replied
    Guess I will wait until the winner shows up before I say congrats

Leave a comment:

• HouseHomey
    replied
    Whoosh...... better to be lucky than good.

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    started a topic REDRAW: November 2019 "Great Giveaway" Sweepstakes Winner!

REDRAW: November 2019 "Great Giveaway" Sweepstakes Winner!

As one of your many Pitmaster Club benefits each month, paying members are automatically entered to win our monthly Great Giveaway sweepstakes. Prizes are worth as much as $1,894.00 and you get to pick from anything on the current prize list, free, including free delivery- no strings attached! You just have to be a USA resident with a USA delivery address. For an abridged version of the Rules and some common FAQs click here.

Click image for larger version  Name:	GMG Prize collage.JPG Views:	1 Size:	85.5 KB ID:	642210

*Items shown in the above graphic are a reasonable representation of the available prizes but may not necessarily reflect the currently available choices. Please see the link to the current available choices.

The winner also gets a 3-bottle gift pack of Max Good's Black Swan Barbecue sauces!

Click image for larger version  Name:	Black Swan Traditional Recipe Group.jpg Views:	1 Size:	111.3 KB ID:	445214

...AND a $100 Gift Certificate to Porter Road Meats (through 2019)!

Click image for larger version  Name:	porterroadlogo.JPG Views:	1 Size:	2.5 KB ID:	726922

...AND a 4-pack of premium low-salt seasonings from Heaven Made Products!

Click image for larger version  Name:	HeavenMade4Pack.JPG Views:	2 Size:	38.6 KB ID:	726921

This month's winner is @dmcannon99 a Pitmaster Club 5th-year member!

dmcannon99, you have through Monday 11/18/2019 at 11:59pm CT, (5 days), to review the current prize list and let us know what you want, right here in this thread. Please make a reply/post below to claim your prize, that's it! *Note: Tuesday 11/19/19 will be too late and you will forfeit.

Congratulations, and we hope to hear from you soon!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here