Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FORFEITED: November 2019 "Great Giveaway" Sweepstakes Winner!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FORFEITED: November 2019 "Great Giveaway" Sweepstakes Winner!

As one of your many Pitmaster Club benefits each month, paying members are automatically entered to win our monthly Great Giveaway sweepstakes. Prizes are worth as much as $1,894.00 and you get to pick from anything on the current prize list, free, including free delivery- no strings attached! You just have to be a USA resident with a USA delivery address. For an abridged version of the Rules and some common FAQs click here.

Click image for larger version  Name:	GMG Prize collage.JPG Views:	1 Size:	85.5 KB ID:	642210

*Items shown in the above graphic are a reasonable representation of the available prizes but may not necessarily reflect the currently available choices. Please see the link to the current available choices.

The winner also gets a 3-bottle gift pack of Max Good's Black Swan Barbecue sauces!

Click image for larger version  Name:	Black Swan Traditional Recipe Group.jpg Views:	1 Size:	111.3 KB ID:	445214

...AND a $100 Gift Certificate to Porter Road Meats (through 2019)!

Click image for larger version  Name:	porterroadlogo.JPG Views:	1 Size:	2.5 KB ID:	726922

...AND a 4-pack of premium low-salt seasonings from Heaven Made Products!

Click image for larger version  Name:	HeavenMade4Pack.JPG Views:	2 Size:	38.6 KB ID:	726921

This month's winner is acejones, a Pitmaster Club Founding Member!

acejones, you have through Wednesday 11/13/2019 at 11:59pm CT, (5 days), to review the current prize list and let us know what you want, right here in this thread. Please make a reply/post below to claim your prize, that's it! *Note: Thursday 11/14/19 will be too late and you will forfeit.

Congratulations, and we hope to hear from you soon!

Nice! A founding member!

Comment

Congratulations to acejones

Comment

• HouseHomey
        HouseHomey commented
        Editing a comment
        Welcome to the pit. B-30. Airplane or vitamin?

Congrats!

Comment

Grats!

Comment

Congrats!!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Not sure he’s gonna see this, but I’m going to make that bean recipe he shared in his only post....

https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...beanie-weenies

Congrats, Ace! Now get back in here and claim your prizes!

Comment

• HouseHomey
                HouseHomey commented
                Editing a comment
                I’m dying.

• Razor
                Razor commented
                Editing a comment
                I looked him up; Last Activity: October 25th, 2019, 08:45 AM. I hope he has more soon...

When's the next November drawing?

Comment

• Steve R.
                Steve R. commented
                Editing a comment
                I have fun joking around about getting another shot at the drawing, but I would REALLY hate to see someone miss out. C'mon, acejones !!!

Congrats.

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Saw an 'A' followed by Jones and my heart skipped a beat smh

Comment

• Attjack
                      Attjack commented
                      Editing a comment
                      If Ace doesn't show I say we give it to you by default.

• ClayJones
                      ClayJones commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Seems fair to me! lol

Congrats

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here