Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

August 2019 Great Giveaway Sweepstakes Winner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HawkerXP
    replied
    Congrats!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Deter
    replied
    Yay, I can congratulate you now! Congrats Boblin

Leave a comment:

• glitchy
    commented on 's reply
    This has to be one of the coolest first posts to a forum ever! Hope you enjoy your prize and the convenience it should provide.

• surfdog
    replied
    Whew, that was close!
    Congratulations and be sure to keep us posted on what you’re cooking with the new toy.

Leave a comment:

• Boblin
    replied
    Sorry to take so long to reply, but it took awhile to get past the "this can’t be right" stage. Then there’s the choosing. Anyway, I’m going with the CyberQ from BBQ Guru. It will work great with my WSM and kettle.

Over the years I’ve learned so much from Amazing Ribs and it’s members, and now you're giving me stuff! You all are the best.

Leave a comment:

• HawkerXP
    commented on 's reply
    Probably consulting with his estate lawyer.

• Troutman
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Bobby Hill Eating Pcorn.gif
Views:	322
Size:	2.45 MB
ID:	729182

Leave a comment:

• Smokin' Hole
    replied
    Congratulations!

Leave a comment:

• hogdog6
    replied
    Wahooo... You won!

Leave a comment:

• Sweaty Paul
    replied
    Congratulations@Boblin!

Leave a comment:

• fracmeister
    replied
    Mixed emotions when people are slow to claim prizes---have to admit. Frankly my "well it is another chance for me" self is often louder than my "come on and get your prize amigo" self... but that would be wrong.

Leave a comment:

• RickyBobby
    commented on 's reply
    I like the way you think synodog !

• synodog
    commented on 's reply
    The agony! RickyBobby, it’s my birth month too, if he doesn’t claim in time one of us should win by default...

• RickyBobby
    commented on 's reply
    This is like the ultimate troll....... lol, I kinda love it! I feel like he’s going to wait until the last minute to chime in and claim his prize. I hope he claims it......... but I also kinda hope that he doesn’t and that my name is waiting in the wings as the winner....... I mean it is my birth month.......

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    Let's hope he's just thinking it over.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here