Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

August 2019 Great Giveaway Sweepstakes Winner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obi-Dan
    commented on 's reply
    Congrats on the win!!!

• luvthemstillers
    replied
    Congratulations on your win! Happy smoking!

Leave a comment:

• RickyBobby
    replied
    Congrats on the win!

Leave a comment:

• jfmorris
    commented on 's reply
    Steve R. by stress, I mean that I don't worry now about waking up to either a fire that is out, or out of control. With the Weber charcoal (still gotta find a replacement) I can get a good night's sleep, but have woken up to either a 200 degree kettle, or a 340 degree kettle in the past. Usually it was my fault for refueling right before bedtime and not waiting for the temps to stabilize, but with the PartyQ, that is now a thing of the past.

• Steve R.
    commented on 's reply
    If sleeping is stressful, you're doing it wrong.

But I know what you mean about having the PartyQ to take over while you sleep through the night.

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    Watch your email inbox this evening for some light duty paperwork!

• Troutman
    replied
    Well he finally showed, now it's time for congrats !!! Good choice and a good tool to help with making your cookers set and forget !!!

Leave a comment:

• Mosca
    commented on 's reply
    Woohoo! Good call. It should up your game considerably.

• RonB
    commented on 's reply
    Congrats and good choice.

• fzxdoc
    replied
    Hooray, Boblin ! It's good to see that you responded in time to score such a nice prize. Enjoy using it.

Kathryn

Leave a comment:

• mountainsmoker
    replied
    Congrats Boblin I have the DigiQ and it has make a real difference in how I smoke on my Weber kettle.

Leave a comment:

• jfmorris
    replied
    Boblin congratulations on your win, and your selection! I have the less expensive PartyQ, and really love it for maintaining the temperature on my Weber Kettle, and I'll use it on a WSM if I ever get one. It's made sleeping while I smoke less stressful for sure! I am sure the CyberQ will be great!

Leave a comment:

• Texas Larry
    replied
    Boblin Congrats! Excellent choice.

Leave a comment:

• Potkettleblack
    commented on 's reply
    Congrats.

• FireMan
    replied
    L I B, it’s about time. Congrats.

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here