Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

May 2019 "Great Giveaway" Winner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

May 2019 "Great Giveaway" Winner!

As one of your many Pitmaster Club benefits each month, paying members are automatically entered to win our monthly Great Giveaway sweepstakes. Prizes are worth as much as $1,894.00 and you get to pick from anything on the current prize list, free, including free delivery- no strings attached! You just have to be a USA resident with a USA delivery address. For an abridged version of the Rules and some common FAQs click here.

Click image for larger version  Name:	GMG Prize collage.JPG Views:	1 Size:	85.5 KB ID:	642210

*Items shown in the above graphic are a reasonable representation of the available prizes but may not necessarily reflect the currently available choices. Please see the link to the current available choices.

The winner also gets a 3-bottle gift pack of Max Good's Black Swan Barbecue sauces!
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Black Swan Traditional Recipe Group.jpg Views:	1 Size:	111.3 KB ID:	445214

This month's winner is BigCountryQ, a 3rd-year Pitmaster Club Member!

MrMisunderstood, you have through Sunday 5/12/2019 at 11:59pm CT, (5 days), to review the current prize list and let us know what you want, right here in this thread. Please make a reply/post below to claim your prize, that's it! Note: Monday 5/13/19 will be too late and you will forfeit.

Congratulations, and we hope to hear from you soon!

Sweet, A name I recognize, congratulations MMU!

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Holy crap thank you! I literally just got back from my lunch break where I purchased a Grilla Grill Silverback Alpha! I work about 5 miles from their showroom. I can't even believe this right now. I need to search through! Thanks Huskee! Michiganders stick together

Comment

• Yianno
          Yianno commented
          Editing a comment
          O-H!

• BigCountryQ
          BigCountryQ commented
          Editing a comment
          Go Green, Go White!

• Hoodatt
          Hoodatt commented
          Editing a comment
          Congratulations!

Congrats!

Comment

BigCountryQ Congradulations!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

• Dan Deter
                Dan Deter commented
                Editing a comment
                Huskee sure, just give me 2 days head start...

• RickyBobby
                RickyBobby commented
                Editing a comment
                I’m in for the race! My moms side of the family are all in GR and would surely pick the "spare" cooker up for me. Lol!

• BigCountryQ
                BigCountryQ commented
                Editing a comment
                Ya'll come on over now. You can stay for dinner too!

L I B! We’ll never make fun of ya again. Well at least for awhile anyways. Congrats! 🕶

Comment

• Huskee
                Huskee commented
                Editing a comment
                Not in front of him anyway 😆

Originally posted by MrMisunderstood View Post
              Holy crap thank you! I literally just got back from my lunch break where I purchased a Grilla Grill Silverback Alpha! I work about 5 miles from their showroom. I can't even believe this right now. I need to search through! Thanks Huskee! Michiganders stick together
              👊 Yes, we must stick together!

Well the good news is we currently don't offer the Grilla Silverbac, so there's no "dang if I had only waited one more day!" lamenting... But this means 2 excellent new products in your very near future! Hope your back deck or patio is big enough!

Comment

• BigCountryQ
                BigCountryQ commented
                Editing a comment
                The wife responded with,"You need to build me that bigger deck I've been asking for!"

No misunderstanding that the prize is yours.
              Well done sir.

Comment

17 min to respond - that must be a record. Congrats and I'm glad I recognize the name.

Comment

• RonB
                  RonB commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Mr. Bones - showoff!

• Mr. Bones
                  Mr. Bones commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I thought it was a joke or summat; responded, went back to eatin my lunch at work lol!

• BigCountryQ
                  BigCountryQ commented
                  Editing a comment
                  When I saw the email, it said 6 minutes. I forgot you had responded so quickly Bones. But you can't let this opportunity slip away!

Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by RonB View Post
                  17 min to respond - that must be a record. Congrats and I'm glad I recognize the name.
                  Dern close. This is the 2nd fastest response. Mr. Bones won fastest response ever at 5 min when he won last August.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
                    Mr. Bones commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Lol Lucky I was on my lunch break, or I'd not have seen it til evenintime, at best .
                    RonB

• BigCountryQ
                    BigCountryQ commented
                    Editing a comment
                    RonB I actually just spit out my beer reading that comment hahahaha

• Mr. Bones
                    Mr. Bones commented
                    Editing a comment
                    BTW, jus outta morbid curiosity, where, zackly, is th "Reload" button
                    RonB
                    Kinda newish, like, to this whole puterin thing...

Congratulations!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here