Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

May 2019 "Great Giveaway" Winner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BigCountryQ
    commented on 's reply
    I did go and buy 2 $10 scratch off tickets just because it felt like I should. I won $110 between the two. I decided to quit after that and burn in the Silverbac, then throw a fatty Ribeye on. I'll sleep well tonight!
    Speaking of sleep, are you still on 3rds?

• BigCountryQ
    commented on 's reply
    When I saw the email, it said 6 minutes. I forgot you had responded so quickly Bones. But you can't let this opportunity slip away!

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    Paperwork headed your way very soon, watch your email! Man, oday is the day for you to enter Publisher's Clearinghouse. May 7th for the win!! (If you win that too, remember me )

• BigCountryQ
    commented on 's reply
    The wife responded with,"You need to build me that bigger deck I've been asking for!"

• BigCountryQ
    commented on 's reply
    Ya'll come on over now. You can stay for dinner too!

• BigCountryQ
    commented on 's reply
    I see a meat coma in my near future!

• BigCountryQ
    replied
    After much deliberation, I've chosen the Hasty-Bake Gourmet 256 Dual Finish Charcoal Grill!
    I can't believe how awesome today has been. I think my MCS is cured for a while! Of course, the best part of getting a new toy is the accessories! So I can feel my MCS already running.

I was able to chat with the Grilla guys for a while on my lunch. They are really a great group of guys. I also won myself a new set of stainless steel meat claws from Grilla. Just had to throw a beanbag through the cornhole! lol
    All in all I'd say it was a great day.

I can't wait to show ya'll my new setups together. Thanks again Huskee !!

Leave a comment:

• jtyoder
    replied
    BigCountryQ Awesome! Congratulations!

Leave a comment:

• rwalters
    replied
    Congrats!!! Look forward to seeing whatcha go with...

Leave a comment:

• BigCountryQ
    commented on 's reply
    RonB I actually just spit out my beer reading that comment hahahaha

• Sweaty Paul
    commented on 's reply
    Congratulations!

• Troutman
    replied
    Good for you !!! Enjoy your prize and your Grilla !!!

Leave a comment:

• JimLinebarger
    replied
    Congrats!

Leave a comment:

• Old Glory
    replied
    Congrats!

Leave a comment:

• RickyBobby
    replied
    Congrats on the win! And also on the grilla! 🍻

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here