Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

August 2018 Gold Medal Giveaway Winner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice choice @Mr. Bones!!!

Comment

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey, thanks, man!
      Keep on rockin that OKJ, cause I'm gonna!

• Mudbeaver
      Mudbeaver commented
      Editing a comment
      Mr. Bones you better!!!! It’s funny cuz I told the wife that I would go w the good one if I ever won!!! Great minds think alike!!

Mr. Bones, "CUZ" , I Totally Missed This❓ Congratulations On Being The "BIG WEINER"‼️ I Can't Think Of Anyone I'd Sooner
    See Win❗️ 🍻 🤗 😇 🤗 🍻
    "Unless It Was Me" ‼️❓‼️ Dan

Comment

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, Cuz!
      I'd a liked to see ya win it too, my danged ol self!

I will admit I have never looked at the prize list...... until now. Mr. Bones that is a real nice cooker.great choice!

Comment

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, Holmes!
      Here's hopin I can do it some Justice!

Nice Choice. I think you will really like it. You HAVE to post pics of your first cook!

Comment

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, amigo!
      I promise, I'll post em!

Mr. Bones was one of the first people to welcome me to the boards and congratulate me on my first pellet grill purchase. So I definitely need to give you a shout out! Very good news that you won this month's giveaway -- enjoy heartily! Cheers!

Comment

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks fer th Shout Out!
      Delighted yer here, my friend!

Congrats!! Not that I need another cooker, but for quite some time I have had my eye on the very cooker you just picked… Very much looking forward to seeing you put that bad boy to use in hearing what you think :-)

Comment

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks!
      I am far from needin another cooker, but been followin th GOOR fer some time, figgered it was $#¡+, or git off th pot time, when this happened...

Congrats Mr. Bones!

Comment

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      Many Thanks, Brother!
      Thanks fer all yer kindnesses, on my behalf!

So glad to see a long-timer snag this months' goody! Congrats to you!

Comment

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, I really appreciate it. Still quite dumbfounded / gobsmacked....

Great choice! Enjoy! Send us full unboxing pics and a first cook.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, will do so!

Mr. Bones Congrats again!

I can’t wait to see the good one in action. I’d like to know how much one can really fit on it and how easily it maintains temp.

Hopefully your kettles won’t revolt out of jealousy, at least for a little while.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      Many thanks, and I have some of th same curiousities fer this cooker!

Lookin forward to it, very much,

Mr. Bones Congratulations! You’re a great feller and that’s a great cooker; a winning combo! Enjoy!

Comment

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      Many thanks fer them Kind Words, amigo!
      I'll willingly concede, I'm a feller, an that's a great cooker!

Congrats sir. You’re one of the guys to follow on this board. Your winning that new cooker will benefit all of the forum members through shared knowledge. Smoke on!

Comment

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank ya, good Sir! I don't know if I would, with a clear conscience, recommend followin me anywhere, unless we were all drivin somewhere, an th coolers were all in my Suburban!
      I'll do my level best to try an make yall proud, this, I promise!

Mr. Bones is someone with an actual post count. He can’t win!

Congrats, Bonesy. Seriously late to the party and actually cracked a big smile when I saw you win.

Enjoy the new cooker.
    Last edited by Potkettleblack; August 12, 2018, 07:44 AM.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks brother PKB!
      Yeah, I had to easily be among th very most distant Long Shots in th Race, huh? I'da never bet my hard earned dough on it happenin....
      I appreciate yer kind words, amigo!
      Have a great Sunday!

Sweeeeeet choice brother Bones.
    I’m sure it’s gonna get lots of love and use.
    Introduce it carefully and slowly to yer kettle family. 😎😁

Comment

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey, many thanks, brother! That means a lot to me!
      Love an use are both definitely in store fer this cooker, y'all know how I roll...
      All my cookers git along famously with each other, myself, an Smokey, as well! (He is th 'Official Guardian of th Smokers', here at FBB, fwd, an when he's on duty, "None Shall Pass!!!!!", I assure ya!
      Last edited by Mr. Bones; August 12, 2018, 08:25 AM.

Congrats Bone-Daddy! Glad you won it! Great choice too!

Comment

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      Many thanks, JG, Brother!
      I'm lookin forward to tryin to learn this cooker, see if I can make passable food on it!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here