Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

August 2018 Gold Medal Giveaway Winner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats @MrBones from The Midlands of South Carolina! Whatever you pick, just remember to invite me for the first cook. I’m drooling already and thanks for all the funny, but really informative posts.
    The OmegaDog

Comment

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, amigo! Appreciate it!

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats to you Mr. Bones!!!
    This is going to be an interesting choice to see.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey, thanks there, Brother!

Booooooooooooooooooooones for the score! Alright enough of this back slappin’ and tell us what yer gonna get!! Congrats bro!

Comment

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, JCBBQ!
      Still thinkin...

Congrats Bones! Hope you have room for a new gadget...

Comment

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, man! Livermoron !
      I'll have no problem, there, findin a spiffy new cooker a parkin spot!

A few months ago another fairly frequent poster and Charter Member was chosen as the first of 2 contingent (backup) winners, but the main winner responded and it all went through. Of course I can't say who and all, especially at the time, but it was close!

I am really happy to see a frequent poster get selected as a first round winner this time! Although it's a honor for me to deliver the good news to anyone, it's a special honor to deliver it to such a fine fella as Mr. Bones. He really does deserve this and it made my week!

Comment

• PBCDad
      PBCDad commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm glad you said Charter Member. Otherwise I'd be convinced it was me and I would be very disappointed

Dang congrats Mr. Bones!

I've always wondered, why isn't there a KBQ in the prize list?

Comment

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      There was, hopefully we can see it again someday.

• EdF
      EdF commented
      Editing a comment
      That would be awesome!

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, Jake! JakeT

Mr. Bones Congrats!!!! Couldn’t be happier. You help make this forum what it is.

Comment

• EdF
      EdF commented
      Editing a comment
      Yessir!

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      Many Thanks fer them kind words, Brothers!

Awesome, glad for ya!

Comment

Gratz!!!

Comment

Congratulations Mr. Bones As others have said, people like you are what makes this forum so great.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
        Mr. Bones commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks PBCDad ! Folks like all yall is what makes this forum great fer me!

Congratulations, Mr. Bones ! It couldn't have happened to a nicer person. You sooooo deserve the win.

It makes me feel so happy when good things happen to good people. Enjoy!

Kathryn

Comment

I don't know what many of you people have posted about this Mr. Bones person but he hasn't posted a single thing on this site before...a CRAP LOAD of things posted, yes, but not a SINGLE thing posted. When I read who won I actually said "Yah!" out loud! It's not that I am not happy for others that have won but having someone you read and laugh with everyday made it way better! Congrats Mr. Bones ! Have I missed it? Did you decide what to get? These congrats have now gone onto the 3rd page!

Comment

• Mr. Bones
        Mr. Bones commented
        Editing a comment
        Them was some kindly words, there, Brother JimLinebarger ! Many thanks, I might jus comission ya to do my obit, with a Silvery Tongue like that!

I still got til Sunday,an there's several choices that pique my interest. so, like always, doin some research; I'm a detail freak!

I'm so glad to hear that my posts provide yall with some level of entertainment; they are always meant to do so

• JimLinebarger
        JimLinebarger commented
        Editing a comment
        Mr. Bones Entertainment and education. Have to put on my Southern glasses to read 'em but that is port of the entertainment!
        I also understand the researching part. Sometimes I research so much I don't buy anything 'cause cain't make up my mind. If you still can't make up your mind, maybe Huskee will give you an extension? Heard he was an 'ole softee!

Wow, I've been a member here for a couple of years and this is the first time (that I can remember) that a regular, contributing member has won. Couldn't happen to a better guy, congratulations Bonesy!

Comment

• Mr. Bones
        Mr. Bones commented
        Editing a comment
        Many thanks, amigo! ribeyeguy
        First time I seen it happen, too!

Well, yall, there's jus a whole dang dang Imperial Shite-Ton of cool things on offer, at present, an choosin is not easy, at all.

Blaze? That there is one fine-arse gas cooker, an would be th envy of all who beheld it...but, utimately, it wouldn't git used too often, which would make it sad, an lonely, an depressed. I'll not be responsible fer alla that guilt trip!

Broil King is undoubtedly a great cooker, but not where I'm headin, at present......

CyberQ is undoubtedly highly useful, an cool, but kinda eliminates my job position, tendin to my pit(s)...

So, my initial selections to pick from were/are, The Good One Open Range, Hasty Bake 256, PK360, an PBC...

All great cookers, all with their own merits, no doubt! ...
      Last edited by Mr. Bones; August 9, 2018, 11:14 AM.

Comment

• Bogy
        Bogy commented
        Editing a comment
        If you keep at it for a few more days you'll have eliminated as many as you have left.

• Mr. Bones
        Mr. Bones commented
        Editing a comment
        Time is on my side, Bogy !
        I'm down to th above 4...^^^, leastwise, that's my story, an I'm stickin to it!
        I already know what I want...

• Bogy
        Bogy commented
        Editing a comment
        We're all waiting breathlessly in anticipation for the big reveal. Which cooker will get the Rose?

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here