Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

August 2018 Gold Medal Giveaway Winner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spinaker
    replied
    Wahoo!!! That smoker couldn’t have gone to a better guy!! Congrats Bones, I can’t wait to see what you smoke up first! 😎

Leave a comment:

• Mudbeaver
    replied
    The cat looks intrigued, can’t wait to see finished products!

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    replied
    I wheeled my Yoder off the pallet, alone, when it came. I still can't remember exactly how I managed that. I was too excited to wait for help, but you are clearly much smarter, self-disciplined, and less hasty than I.

Thrilled to see the speedy delivery of roughly a week & a half!

From the time good ol' Mr. Bones got the paperwork signed & returned to me, the first call was made by the company in about 6 days, and it was sitting in his driveway 5 days later. for a total of 11 days from the return of the paperwork. It's no Amazon 2-day delivery, but I'd say for something of the sort it's not too bad!

Leave a comment:

• Mudkat
    replied
    Woot! Woot! She's starting to take shape!

Leave a comment:

• Mudkat
    commented on 's reply
    Lol! That's funny rite dare!

• jecucolo
    replied
    So cool!

Leave a comment:

• Henrik
    commented on 's reply
    Googlin' is alright, I just really wish I knew about some kind of online forum where I could ask all those noob question ;-)

• Mr. Bones
    commented on 's reply
    My greatest stroke of Fortune, without a doubt, is havin beautiful people like yerself in my life, Cuz... That makes me a "Very Lucky Dog", indeed!!!!

Th rest is all jus stuff, Dust In Th Wind...
    Last edited by Mr. Bones; August 24, 2018, 04:27 PM.

• Danjohnston949
    replied
    Mr. Bones, "CUZ", You "LUCKY DOG"‼️ ❓ ‼️

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Bones
    replied
    Quick Peek; ain't assemblin her tonight, since I ain't got no help handy, to roll her around without skinnin up th both of us.
    6 screws later, th top was off...
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20180822_194015.jpg Views:	1 Size:	118.8 KB ID:	553256
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20180822_194032.jpg Views:	1 Size:	155.5 KB ID:	553257
    Of course, Smokey had to make an initial inspection, natch:
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20180822_194047.jpg Views:	1 Size:	126.4 KB ID:	553258
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20180822_194049.jpg Views:	1 Size:	130.3 KB ID:	553259
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20180822_194050.jpg Views:	1 Size:	112.4 KB ID:	553260
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20180822_194051.jpg Views:	1 Size:	127.5 KB ID:	553261
    I'll post a few more, after Hogan's Heroes! LOL!

Click image for larger version  Name:	20180822_194119.jpg Views:	1 Size:	136.2 KB ID:	553290
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20180822_202606.jpg Views:	1 Size:	52.0 KB ID:	553291
    See, yall? I ain't th onliest one from Muhzurrahh, talks / spells funny!
    Last edited by Mr. Bones; August 22, 2018, 08:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Bones
    commented on 's reply
    Bogy Smokey Joes are delightfully good lil cookers! If ya want / need any tips etc., please lmk!!! I've gotta lotta SJS cooks posted, here on th site, an 7 Joes of various size/age/configuration/colour, hereabouts...

• Mr. Bones
    commented on 's reply
    Well, it's gonna rain tomorrow...
    Welcome to swing on by, but I won't put ya to work, like that.
    It'd be my privilege to meet ya!

• Bogy
    commented on 's reply
    I'm in Missouri right now, Kansas, you didn't want to do that today, did you?

• Bogy
    commented on 's reply
    Mr. Bones I'm trying to remember how to cook with charcoal, in my little tiny Smokey Joe. So far, after 3 cooks, I might, maybe, take some pictures of tonight's efforts. The other's tasted good, just didn't look so pretty. And I might have made a mistake, buying lump charcoal, two learning curves at the same time.

• Mr. Bones
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks, brother!
    I had no ideal it took still took so long, nowadays, to git 'Th News' spread clean out to outlyin rural communities like STL!
    All I gotta do now, (no pressure) is learn how to make me some BBQ!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here