Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

August 2018 Gold Medal Giveaway Winner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hogdog6
    replied
    Congrats on the win!

Leave a comment:

• AngieAng
    replied
    Congrats on your win...enjoy

Leave a comment:

• gcdmd
    replied

Mr. Bones
    #181.1

@Mr. Bones

Man, have I been asleep at the key board! It took an email from the Pit to wake me up. Congratulations, Bonesman.

Last edited by gcdmd; August 24, 2018, 07:04 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Guildercue
    replied
    Enjoy your new grill. Summer and grilling season is closing down soon!

Leave a comment:

• RonB
    commented on 's reply
    If Mr. Bones had been hasty , he would have gotten the Hasty Bake.

• Erik Sherrer
    replied
    Congratulations dude! Enjoy that BBQ!

Leave a comment:

• gcrawf
    replied
    Way to go! You'll be lovin' that!

Leave a comment:

• smokenoob
    replied
    Hey Bonesy, you cleaned up nice for yer award pic! I'm gettin' my pic taken for next months award

Leave a comment:

• KingfishCurtis
    replied
    Congratulations Mr. Bones!

Leave a comment:

• Cheef
    replied
    CONGRATULATIONS Mr.Bones!!
    This is an older review of the original Good One. I used it quite a bit and it does have some good info hidden in it.
    Mine is an older Open Range--Bought it at Smoke and Fire in Overland Park, and actually met the guy who was building them back then.
    You made a wise choice GrassHopper--these things are built to run forever!!

Edit to say. Mine is one of the older generations they mention with the painted shelves. Mine are 2 side shelves
    Last edited by Cheef; August 23, 2018, 09:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Bones
    commented on 's reply
    Thank, amigo!
    Dang Dang, Indeed!!!!!

• troymeister
    replied
    Mr. Bones Dang...Congrats!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Henrik
    commented on 's reply
    Yup Bogy, it sure beats me ;-)

• Bogy
    commented on 's reply
    Henrik, you mean some kind of online forum where there are a whole bunch of friendly people willing to help out a brother? Where would you ever find such a place?

• Mosca
    replied
    And ya know, in a different thread I'm making brash proclamations about the circumstances under which I would buy a Komodo Kamado. There is NO WAY I would ever be able to get it onto the deck.

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here