Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

July 2018 - Gold Medal Giveaway Winner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

July 2018 - Gold Medal Giveaway Winner!

As one of your many Pitmaster Club benefits each month, paying members are automatically entered to win the monthly Gold Medal Giveaway.

Prizes are worth as much as $1,894.00 and you get to pick from anything on the current prize list, free, including free delivery- no strings attached! You just have to be a USA resident with a USA delivery address. For an abridged version of the Rules and some common FAQs click here.

Click image for larger version  Name:	GMG prize choice pic.JPG Views:	1 Size:	22.4 KB ID:	455148
    *Prizes shown in the above graphic do not necessarily reflect the currently available prize choices. Please see the link to the current available choices.

The winner also gets a case of 12 Black Swan Barbecue sauces!

Click image for larger version  Name:	Black Swan Traditional Recipe Group.jpg Views:	1 Size:	111.3 KB ID:	445214

This month's winner is crunchysue, a second-year Pitmaster Club member!

crunchysue, you have through Saturday 7/14/2018 at 11:59pm ET, (5 days), to review the current prize list and let us know what you want, right here in this thread.

Congratulations, and we hope to hear from you soon!

congrats crunchysue !

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Huskee For some reason you guys keep misspelling my name.

crunchysue Congrats!

Comment

• FireMan
          FireMan commented
          Editing a comment
          Yah, ya know, colonial dawg does sorta rhymes with crunchysue. I think we oughta investigate, just to make sure this thing isn’t rigged.

Congrats.

On a side note, I thought that winning the big prize would be the only way to get Black Swan without mail order, and then, in a random Chicago area Whole Foods, voila.. the whole assortment. I got a bottle of the original flavor (nice 10g carbs for 2T serving, which seems to be about as low as bottled, non-carolina styles go), and would have gotten a Sweet Cognac, except that I have too much BBQ sauce in the house already. (I'd be torn between the JNR4 and meat.

I will let someone else make my usual complaint. I'm feeling generous. ;-)
        Last edited by Potkettleblack; July 9, 2018, 08:31 PM.

Comment

• JCGrill
          JCGrill commented
          Editing a comment
          Waste of time. Preaching to the choir.

Originally posted by ColonialDawg View Post
        Huskee For some reason you guys keep misspelling my name.
        One of these months I'll get it right I suppose. Never was good at speeling.

Comment

• FireMan
          FireMan commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey ColonialDawg whatcha griping about? He can’t even spell his own name right.

• JCBBQ
          JCBBQ commented
          Editing a comment
          FireMan hahahaha

I thought for sure his was going to be me congrats

Comment

Congrats! Some great new choices this month.

Comment

Congrats crunchysue !!!
            Have a great time pickin out th prize(s), an show us lotsa pics!
            Way To Go, Sister!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congratulation to the winner crunchysue

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Dang! Another time I didn't win anything and FireMan has to remind me I paid for the hat......

Comment

I'll pick from the prize list later today.

Comment

Last activity for winner was 3:30 or so yesterday just after the announcement or do posts show in everyones local time zone so it could be just before announcement?
                        Also no activity shown does this mean zero posts?

Comment

• Potkettleblack
                          Potkettleblack commented
                          Editing a comment
                          The odds are such that it's pretty much always someone with zero posts.

• Huskee
                          Huskee commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Change the member's Activities filter to "all time", otherwise it defaults to last 30 days. If they've not commented in last 30 days it won't show anything unless you change it.

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here