Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

April 2018 Gold Medal Giveaway Winner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats, Texan in SoCal
    Hope ya check th site, an collect yer booty!

Comment

Texan in SoCal Hope you claim the prize

Comment

Congrats! And thanks for the Hasty-Bake. So kind of you to give your choice to me.

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Texan in SoCal Congradulations! I’m looking forward to seeing what you pick.

Comment

Congrats!!
                Unless he doesn’t respond, in which case I would like to formally declare dibs*!

*Dibs is a legally binding claim to any unspoken for property, Order of priority is given to the earliest confirmed Dibs call, any subsequent calling of Dibs there after is valid only upon a lack of follow through on the Dibber to the Dibbee.

Comment

• smokenoob
                  smokenoob commented
                  Editing a comment
                  day late and a dib short, already called it!

Congrats Tex!

Comment

You all are selfish!! I have been honestly offering for many months to sacrifice my self for the cause. So no "Dibs" can be called and smokenoob negative on the dibs. Selfish I tell yell ya. As always I will be here to accept the prize for the cause.

You people....

Comment

Hate to burst y'all's bubbles, but the man himself has responded. He'll make his choice here soon enough. Sorry on the high hopes of all the dibs calling. Better luck next month!

Comment

• HouseHomey
                      HouseHomey commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Darn it!!! You kids and that rock n roll!!

• Huskee
                      Huskee commented
                      Editing a comment
                      HouseHomey You'd've gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for us meddling kids....

• HouseHomey
                      HouseHomey commented
                      Editing a comment
                      OMG Huskee LMAO!!!!

OK, now it’s time, CONGRATULATIONS! Tex in Caleefornia.

Comment

Congrats Texan in So Cal! Hope you enjoy your gold medal giveaway as much as I love mine!

Comment

congrats on commin’ to the plate
                        now, is it May yet?

Comment

In that case

CONGRATULATIONS @Texan in SoCal

Comment

Congratulations on your win!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here